vikki33

Hello I take my graduation pictures tomorrow and I dont wear makeup but I would Like

(0) Hearts
My lips and my eyes I think my skin is ok
bittersweet86

Re: Hello I take my graduation pictures tomorrow and I dont wear makeup but I would Like

Hello. First off Congrats on your Graduation ^_^

I would go for a very simple look if you do not wear makeup much but I would also suggest to not to too simple of a look because it might not show up in images if you do actually want to look as if your are wearing makeup of course in the photos.

I would say some thing like for eyes use matte or very light shimmer shadows that are neutral such as a beige or pink beige for all over the lid, a light to medium brown (maybe with a hint of orange to it) for the crease and as a nice blend color. Then for your outer corners use a more dark tone brown that is cooler in tone. As for lips something that is close to your natural lip color maybe with a bit more pink or mauve to it but make sure it's again either a cream, matte or satin finish you do not want the flash to bounce off shimmer on your lips. 

A great youtube is leighannsays if you look at her graduation makeup or perfect drugstore matte videos. 

onomotopoeia9

Re: Hello I take my graduation pictures tomorrow and I dont wear makeup but I would Like

What are you graduating?

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • bittersweet86
    • onomotopoeia9
    • vikki33