Answer
laurenknows
Has anyone ever won the $250 gift card from the survey?

Whenever I purchase something from a Sephora store, they always say to do the survey because you could win a gift card, and I've always wondered if anyone's actually won. So has anyone actually won?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 30
officialtaria
Answered

I just got an email saying i won! i entered like 2-3 weeks ago

sjpayne
Answered

Never won... looking back at this thread, every single time someone won, it was a "fresh face" ... and I'm having a hard time thinking that's purely coincidence.

ChicDabbler
Answered

I've entered 2-3 times and haven't won yet.  But I don't go to stores very often, and I only do survey if I got really good service (in which case I make sure they write down their name so I can give a shout out).

andyhtrieu
Answered
[ Edited ]

No

tumblr_inline_n2cskvJuXq1revb3s.gif

Summer0129
Answered

I won as well! Just received my email :smileyhappy: 

sephoramusthave
Answered

I entered dozens of times and have never won. Wont stop me from entering again though lol

scpoodlemom
Answered
(0) Hearts

Not EVER

makeupjuneee
Answered
(0) Hearts

hey mt from is southkorea that's mean is i am exchange student and the first time I been sephora It was awesome!! the sephora hac so many kind of make up stuffs like heaven hahah because of I love make up so I really want 250 gift card  love you :smileyhappy:

rockhound0508
Answered
(0) Hearts

I enter with every purchase.. but have only started doing that in the last 6 month...but lots of instore purchaces.  No wins yet 

roseps135
Answered
(0) Hearts

I must have entered 100 times by now.  Whenever I go to the store and someone helps me, I do the survey to thank them for their good service and enter the survey.  I have never won :smileysad:

katie1724
Answered
(0) Hearts

I was actually just wondering this myself! I stopped doing them because I never win, but maybe I should keep trying! :smileytongue:

1Emily
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've seen a list of people who have won, but, unfortunately, I haven't won anything personally. :smileysad:

yukiwu
Answered
(0) Hearts

yep, I bought a foundation and a nail color , that are awesome,because I the nail color depigments slowly and the foundation makes me look pretty 

yukiwu
Answered
(0) Hearts

yep, I bought a foundation and a nail color , that are awesome,because I the nail color depigments slowly and the foundation makes me look pretty , cool 

sravanthi
Answered
(0) Hearts

i always purchase online, how can i enter?

warriorwitch
Answered
(0) Hearts

I try to do the survey every time, but it never lets me. I would love to be able to give props to my favorite SA.

peace11
Answered
(0) Hearts

Not me!!! Ever!

dolceloure
Answered
(0) Hearts

I wish they had something where everyone wins, even if it's just a little - like $5 off your next purchase, or 25 bonus points or something. I loved that Bath & Body Works used to do that -- fill out their survey online and get a code for $10 off a $30 purchase. It's what kept me going to B&BW between their semi-annual sales! 

PoshDarling
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've entered many times and haven't won yet.

During Chic Week I made 4 in-store purchases and the site only let me enter once. Not sure if there is a limit on how many times you can enter within a certain amount of days.

Sally1118
Answered
(0) Hearts

I tried typing in the listed link and it's says it's not a valid site...

Amberlynnp13
Answered
(0) Hearts

I go there often and I always do the survey. I probably did it 10 times and have not won

cheeky76
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have entered twice and have not won yet.

consolvo
Answered
(0) Hearts

No...not yet! :smileywink:

rockhound0508
Answered
(0) Hearts

Nope

maltipoo66
Answered
(0) Hearts

Nope. haha but we can all keep trying!  :smileywink:

roxystar4
Answered
(0) Hearts

nope :/

starletta8
Answered
(0) Hearts

Nope. I wish I had!

beauty4ashes
Answered
(0) Hearts

Nope

yukiwu
Answered
(0) Hearts

yep, I bought a foundation and a nail color , that are awesome,because I the nail color depigments slowly and the foundation makes me look pretty , cool 3fe314861a3acff704972a03cd3b7652.jpg

RoxyDoo
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have only entered a few times because I mostly shop online. I wouldn't think it would matter if you purchase in store on online. So I am going to start entering each time I purchase online and see what happens.

Question Stats
  • 30 answers
  • 25 hearts
  • 28 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • scpoodlemom
    • cheeky76
    • sephoramusthave
    • maltipoo66
    • laurenknows
    • officialtaria
    • consolvo