Answer
laurenknows
Has anyone ever won the $250 gift card from the survey?

Whenever I purchase something from a Sephora store, they always say to do the survey because you could win a gift card, and I've always wondered if anyone's actually won. So has anyone actually won?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 30
officialtaria
Answered

I just got an email saying i won! i entered like 2-3 weeks ago

sjpayne
Answered

Never won... looking back at this thread, every single time someone won, it was a "fresh face" ... and I'm having a hard time thinking that's purely coincidence.

ChicDabbler
Answered

I've entered 2-3 times and haven't won yet.  But I don't go to stores very often, and I only do survey if I got really good service (in which case I make sure they write down their name so I can give a shout out).

andyhtrieu
Answered
[ Edited ]

No

tumblr_inline_n2cskvJuXq1revb3s.gif

Summer0129
Answered

I won as well! Just received my email :smileyhappy: 

sephoramusthave
Answered

I entered dozens of times and have never won. Wont stop me from entering again though lol

maltipoo66
Answered
(0) Hearts

Nope. haha but we can all keep trying!  :smileywink:

starletta8
Answered
(0) Hearts

Nope. I wish I had!

roxystar4
Answered
(0) Hearts

nope :/

beauty4ashes
Answered
(0) Hearts

Nope

yukiwu
Answered
(0) Hearts

yep, I bought a foundation and a nail color , that are awesome,because I the nail color depigments slowly and the foundation makes me look pretty , cool 3fe314861a3acff704972a03cd3b7652.jpg

RoxyDoo
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have only entered a few times because I mostly shop online. I wouldn't think it would matter if you purchase in store on online. So I am going to start entering each time I purchase online and see what happens.

scpoodlemom
Answered
(0) Hearts

Not EVER

makeupjuneee
Answered
(0) Hearts

hey mt from is southkorea that's mean is i am exchange student and the first time I been sephora It was awesome!! the sephora hac so many kind of make up stuffs like heaven hahah because of I love make up so I really want 250 gift card  love you :smileyhappy:

rockhound0508
Answered
(0) Hearts

I enter with every purchase.. but have only started doing that in the last 6 month...but lots of instore purchaces.  No wins yet 

roseps135
Answered
(0) Hearts

I must have entered 100 times by now.  Whenever I go to the store and someone helps me, I do the survey to thank them for their good service and enter the survey.  I have never won :smileysad:

katie1724
Answered
(0) Hearts

I was actually just wondering this myself! I stopped doing them because I never win, but maybe I should keep trying! :smileytongue:

1Emily
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've seen a list of people who have won, but, unfortunately, I haven't won anything personally. :smileysad:

yukiwu
Answered
(0) Hearts

yep, I bought a foundation and a nail color , that are awesome,because I the nail color depigments slowly and the foundation makes me look pretty 

yukiwu
Answered
(0) Hearts

yep, I bought a foundation and a nail color , that are awesome,because I the nail color depigments slowly and the foundation makes me look pretty , cool 

sravanthi
Answered
(0) Hearts

i always purchase online, how can i enter?

peace11
Answered
(0) Hearts

Not me!!! Ever!

warriorwitch
Answered
(0) Hearts

I try to do the survey every time, but it never lets me. I would love to be able to give props to my favorite SA.

dolceloure
Answered
(0) Hearts

I wish they had something where everyone wins, even if it's just a little - like $5 off your next purchase, or 25 bonus points or something. I loved that Bath & Body Works used to do that -- fill out their survey online and get a code for $10 off a $30 purchase. It's what kept me going to B&BW between their semi-annual sales! 

Sally1118
Answered
(0) Hearts

I tried typing in the listed link and it's says it's not a valid site...

PoshDarling
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've entered many times and haven't won yet.

During Chic Week I made 4 in-store purchases and the site only let me enter once. Not sure if there is a limit on how many times you can enter within a certain amount of days.

Amberlynnp13
Answered
(0) Hearts

I go there often and I always do the survey. I probably did it 10 times and have not won

cheeky76
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have entered twice and have not won yet.

consolvo
Answered
(0) Hearts

No...not yet! :smileywink:

rockhound0508
Answered
(0) Hearts

Nope

Question Stats
  • 30 answers
  • 25 hearts
  • 28 in conversation