BreeLouisa

Hair and makeup help for prom.

(0) Hearts

I would really love some help, my prom is coming up and I have no idea what to do with my hair and makeup. I have long, strawberry blonde, thick hair, fairly pale skin, bigish lips and sort of small green eyes. If you had ideas on nail polish or anything else to help me would be helpful. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you xxx

Graceann

Re: Hair and makeup help for prom.

(0) Hearts

Go with a BOLD red lip and then a suttler eye. then do a Dark winged eyeliner. then for hair for updo: do a freanch twist on both sides of hair and put it in a side bun., for a down do curl it all! hope this helpedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA913x0D1iA is a good vid on french twists!

JamieDawn

Re: Hair and makeup help for prom.

Hi BreeLouisa. I'm 23 and one of the things I wish I could change about my prom style was my hair. I really really wish I would have done it myself. Just curl it or straighten it and let it look natural and you. Updos are way more likely to look awful and are hard to fix. Don't overdo it on the eye makeup. You sound like a beautiful girl. Do some natural looking eyeliner with Benefit They're Real Mascara (It really looks like fake lashes) and pick out the perfect lipstick, one that compliments your dress. Also Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush- find your perfect shade. Good luck!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • Graceann
    • JamieDawn
    • BreeLouisa