jaydensmom11

Had to share this!

[ Edited ]

This post has been removed. 

lilyyy

Re: Had to share this!

SPAMMER alert: please go away. While I might have tried beauty boot camp, I will NEVER now. And I'll make sure to not let anyone I know order either. I HATE this type of deceptive marketing.

It is not cool of you to come onto BT and pretend that you're one of us when you're just a spammer. Every single one of your comments has mentioned the website.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/321163

DTalksAll

[ Edited ]

I'm confused... 2 days ago you said you "just ordered it", but you also said you get tips from them throughout the week?  & Yesterday, Sunday, you just got an eye cream, but already see amazing results. Eye creams, just like any skin care product take time. & if it 's only prescribed by dermatologists, then why is a company giving it out without a prescription?

So you got the package today, but the eye cream already gave you amazing results before you even tried it? 

If you ordered this on Saturday, how do you have/know all about it? 

Sorry, but something just doesn't seem right... 

Loricaaa

Yeah... a little odd. Lots of talk about the subscription box too!

ry22

[ Edited ]

And you can't post links to other non-Sephora sites here. Also, according to the site the Beauty Boot Camp boxes are pre-order only.

glossyguru

Now that I think about it, yeah, it doesn't add up right...

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

Hope your week gets better :smileyhappy:  hang in there

glossyguru

Try a more nude/rose gold color on your waterline, it will still open them up but will be less harsh and weird than white. But i've been really been interested in Beauty Boot Camp for a while, i'm glad you've had a good experience with it! Maybe i'll try it soon

ChicDabbler

Yeah white doesn't work for me either cuz the whites of my eyes are not really snow white. It's more like ivory with some blood vessels/redness from dry eyes and lack of sleep so pure white actually make the whites of my eyes *less* white.

I get the same awake/open effect from using a nude liner. Right now I'm using Stila kajal in Topaz. It's great cuz it cancels out some of the redness but the nude still look natural. Try a nude one to see how you like it. If you don't, go back to black. After all, makeup is suppose to be wearing whatever make you feel pretty, if black does it, then black it is.

knadala

(0) Hearts

Maybe try using a rose gold or shimmery champagne eyeliner, it has the same eye opening effect but doesn't make your eyes look all weird. The colors would also compliment your gorgeous blue eyes :smileyhappy:

Sorry your week was tough, I'm in the same boat....but I always have my mood lifted when I get a nice beauty package in the mail!

shortstuff07

Don't use a shimmery liner on your water line, it can cause irritation, especially with contact lenses!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 33 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • lilyyy
    • ry22
    • ChicDabbler
    • knadala