calamityjane85

Guerlain

X4 points are ending today and I just discovered how wonderful the Guerlain line is!!! Need recommendations asap!! What should I get to end my haul??? Just purchased the terracotta bronzer and just am in love with it.

aviscardi

Re: Guerlain

(0) Hearts

I'm a little late but i love the guerlain bb! it has a light glow that i know im going to love even more in the colder months

luxaddict

Augh you guys those are gorgeous I smell another purchase coming up.....gawd help me I am sooo addicted.

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

Kicking myself for not getting maxi lash 

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Sephora doesn't carry it, but there's a purple version of the maxi lash I think I might have to pick up!

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

I thought I had the noir in my cart. Now you have me double checking. I am just in love with the sample I got awhile back. 

poshified

The quick answer is you need everything from Guerlain. :smileywink:

Bronzers, Meteorites, Bronzers, Meteorites. You get my drift. Also, you'll need at least one Rouge G lipstick.

Happy shopping! :smileyhappy:

wendyomgwar

Lol true words of an enabler ;P

Get it all.

poshified

That's how I roll :smileywink:

rikkie

LOL, the bronzers and meteorites are the first priority, but yeah, everything is amazing! If you want to try a few things out at once, they have a set right now, Precious Lights Radiance Essentials. 

http://www.sephora.com/precious-lights-radiance-essentials-kit-P377422?skuId=1473495

I can't wait for my Météorites Compact Powder to arrive, and I have some eyeshadow as well that are lovely. It's hard to go wrong!

poshified

(0) Hearts

You'll absolutely enjoy the Meteorites Compact :smileyhappy: Just a heads up that Guerlain released a new foundation and pressed powder. Go figure! haha

swfupload_970150388997523275.jpg

swfupload_4683858726228444691.jpg

DTalksAll

"LALALALALALALALALA"

* eyes pressed powder

"LALALALALALALALALA"

* is now on the Guerlain site looking for powder. 

I feel defeated :smileysad: 

poshified

I believe they're permanent lol. Hopefully Sephora gets them for F&F! :smileyhappy:

rikkie

Oh no! Don't tell me that! :smileytongue:

I don't know if it'd be light enough for my pasty skin, I'll have to hope I can see it in person sometime. Yesterday I stayed home and didn't put on makeup at all and my mom told me I must be sick because I looked pale and terrible, ahahah.

poshified

(0) Hearts

Awww! lol Trust me, I definitely have those no-makeup days :smileyhappy:

sugarluvv

(0) Hearts

The meteroite perles powder 

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

Thanks i put it in my loves section....  moving it on over to the basket :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • wendyomgwar
    • aviscardi
    • poshified
    • rikkie
    • calamityjane85