nightknight

Guerlain Summer 2014

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Does anyone know when Sephora, Neiman Marcus, or any other online retailer will have the Guerlain Summer 2014 products, specifically the 2014 Meteorites Aquarella?

ChicDabbler

Re: Guerlain Summer 2014

(0) Hearts

According to the rep from Guerlain's US branch I emailed, Aquarella is not available in US. It was available on this European site that I forgot cuz they don't ship to US. It is also available on eBay for reasonable price from Germ1123, who was responsive to my inquiry about two other Guerlain products, packed the lipstick I ordered carefully and seems legit as far as I can tell.

blackkitty2014

I think rjamlt was right. It is Asia exclusive. According to some EU bloggers, it wasnt available in Europe either. It was released around the same time as the celebrate the sun bronzer.  I got it about a month back. It is very pretty but it is action packed shimmer.  It has the most shimmer meteorites. I tried to take a picture to show you the shimmer but the stupid iPad camera doesn't want to cooperate (or my photography skill is sooo suck). Either way, I attach the pix here. You probably can't see ... i think you will like aquarella anyway (since you are a collector) :smileywink: (Left to right: du dragon, aquarella and old formula tent rose)image.jpg

nightknight

(0) Hearts

I...I love shimmer. I'm a new Meteorites collector, and this is one I won't likely be obtaining (unless I want to pay a lot for one on eBay)

#makeupaddictproblems

rjamlt

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I believe that the Aquarella meteorites are an asian market exclusive product. I emailed Guerlain a few months ago inquiring about these and was told that they were not listed for US availability. 

nightknight

upload_6864173779869700678.gif

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • nightknight
    • rjamlt