veronika23

Got me some Guerlain today!

So I know the brat :smileywink: will like this post!  I went to a department store to get a madame rougit blush and my make-up done at Guerlain.  What a wonderful experience.  The make-up artist was super fun and nice!  She told me she was at Sephora yesterday and was training employees... one of which is my favorite! Ok so I got 2 goodies from Guerlain the blush and kohl me kajal.  It came with a GWP including bag, face wash, cream, perfume sample and mini lipstick.  I also got a min bottle of la petite robe noire. On top of that my mom is  a VIP at that store so 20$ off my 100$ purchase! 

I also pre purchased (to get a GWP) some Biotherm eye make-up remover and something for my brother.  Because I made a pre purchase I got 2 deluxe samples (today) and on the day of the actual purchase I'll get more samples of the products for men and not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 GWP for buying those Biotherm products!  OMG! 

On top of that, the department store is holding an event at the end of November (on my bday actually) and you could buy tickets today.  It's 10$, 2 of which goes to charity the other 8$ towards your purchase on that day. You also get a free make-up application.  But by buying today I got other gifts!  I chose to buy my ticket at Origins so got a mini double ended lip gloss and a key chain with deluxe hand cream.  My mom bought hers at Estee Lauder and got a mini mascara, cream and perfume.  OMG!!! I think I need to shop at department stores more.. They LOVE giving you stuff!

FireSpinner

Re: Got me some Guerlain today!

Hehe, for sure :smileyhappy:

I'm eager to find out what counters are at the Bay near me now :smileytongue:

Between the counters at the Bay, Sephora, Lush etc.. I'm so in trouble lol

veronika23

(0) Hearts

OMG yeah! The Bays in my area pretty much all have Chanel, Estee Lauder, Shiseido,  MAC, Biotherm, Elizabeth Arden, Clinique, Clarins , Lancome and Dior. Plus the fragrances counters.

Two of them have Guerlain. One has Origins and another one has NARS and L'Occitane.  I know there's more but can't recall.

I've also seen Philosophy and Ciate products.

FireSpinner

Well I hope that the Upper Canada Mall location doesn't disappoint :smileyhappy:

veronika23

Looks like a good mall!  And there's a Sears too.  Sometimes they also have GWP and it's different from The Bay's.  Might not have the same companies at the same time but worth checking out.  My mom is the queen of GWP! lol

FireSpinner

I went to this mall once, a couple weeks ago - but didn't think to drop into the bay or the sears store. Silly me lol. Now that I think about it, i've never gotten a gwp (unless you count samples from sephora?) 

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Well not really a GWP.  They usually are a make-up bag with deluxe samples of their products.  Like creams, perfumes, mascaras, eye shadows and sometimes even full size lipsticks. I used to be a Biotherm addict and I'd buy when they had deals and GWP.  I got great deluxe samples, bags, towels (summer promo) free products and stuff. =)

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

Ah well, i'm grateful for anything extra :smileyhappy:  I'm a sucker for samples lol

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

the brat is glad you had a Grrrreeeaaat time!  Hands trembling over mouth, eyes filling with tears, "Oh my, our girl's first Guerlain purchase." :smileyhappy: We should have taken a video :smileysad:

veronika23

Hahaha no noooot my first purchase! lol  I do have Guerlain's kisskiss liplift.   :smileywink:

veronika23

It was a great trip!  I was actually super surprised at how much stuff they want to give you.  I knew about the GWP for Guerlain but everything else was just more than icing on the cake! Now I can't wait for that event.  I have my make-up booked with MAC. Apparently lots more goodies that day :smileywink:

SydBristow

Woo hoo sounds awesome! Makes me want to go out to some stores, lol. :smileyhappy:. Sounds like a great trip!

calamityjane85

Wow,  you are right I need to hit the dept. Stores!  Good deal!

DesertRose0706

Sounds like you got some good loot!  I will have to check out some of the deals the department stores are having during the holidays.  thanks for sharing!

PoesRevy

Guerlain rocks! Very nice! Glad you had a great time :smileyhappy:

Titian06

Wow!  That's awesome, @veronika23!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 53 hearts
  • 13 in conversation