annekevdb

Going to NYC ... which Sephora to visit?

I have a upcoming trip to NYC - for SHOPPING. YAY! I want to hit up one Sephora while there, pick up some goodies, and maybe get a consultation done (if I can schedule it in time). There are tons of stores in Manhattan. Which one should I visit? 

I've been to the Times Sq one but I was in and out really fast because my kids were with me and they could *not* be less interested in Sephora (two boys, age 9 and 5 at the time). 

misscg

Re: Going to NYC ... which Sephora to visit?

Sounds like when I get the chance I need to check out this store, cool :smileyhappy:

mishanyc

Tell me about it...I think I'd be like a kid in a candy store!

annekevdb

Ooo - I made an appointment for the Time Sq one but maybe I'll cancel and get one at the Meatpacking one... That sounds so awesome. 

mishanyc

How exciting! I agree the Sephora at Times Square has a lot going on and has everything. I also like the 5th Avenue Sephora. It's not as busy as the Times Square location but it's very clean and has a friendly staff. The 5th Ave store also has the Anastasia Eyebrow Studio if you are interested in getting your eyebrows done. That's my go to location. 

lyravega

The Times Sq one is MY Sephora! :smileyvery-happy: You should definitely go there again. It is big, always lots of things going on, and I believe you can find anything and everything in that one. The other one I recommend is the one at the Columbus Circle.

lolo01

I love love the times square one... went back in 04 and planning to return on my next visit :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 33 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • theramenlover
    • misscg
    • wendyomgwar
    • lyravega
    • eboneezer
    • mishanyc