friedrice

Give me more lip set

(0) Hearts

I was about to checkout yesterday and finally buy the Give me More Lip Set. Then I looked under lip sets.....it was all gone :smileysad:  (so sad)

Do you think Sephora will restock this? or is there a new lip set coming?

ry22

Re: Give me more lip set

It's in stock. If anyone's looking for it, here's the link:

maioinasf3245

i think it is back in stock

BeautyLove02

@keelybt: I think they (and I) were looking for the other set,the larger one called Give Me More Lip for $59.00.It's still out of stock...Thank you so much for taking the time to check it out and respond though:smileyhappy:

violalea

No worries friedrice. Gosh you make me hungry :smileywink:. They will come back in stock online. About the store, I have just got 1 tonight. They didn't even put on display yet. I asked the manager and he brought 1 out for me. He was all serious and was like we had no tester for you but if you wanted to purchase 1, I would bring 1 out for you. I was like all serious too and said yes please haha.

keelybt

shapeshifter

It will probably come back in stock before the holidays. The small Give Me Lip set was sold out for awhile this month and just came back. 

friedrice

(0) Hearts

Oh yay! I really hope they come back in stock :smileyhappy:

JGSFLA

i dont know but i do know that many times things that are sold out online are still in store..maybe u could go? if not theres always someone on ebay selling the sephora sets for an extra dollar or two if they are worth it to you :smileyhappy:

friedrice

thank you for your quick response :smileyhappy: I will check some stores near me

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • friedrice
    • ry22
    • maioinasf3245
    • JGSFLA
    • violalea