Annabeauty15

GO TO MAKEUP PALETTES?

Hey all! What are your go to makeup palettes? Which do you travel with, hit pan on, use everyday or maybe a palette you completely dislike?

Some of mine:

Lorac Pro

Naked 3

Stila in the Light

The Balm Voyage

Smokey123

Re: GO TO MAKEUP PALETTES?

(0) Hearts

I love my TF Boudoir palette. One of the things that I appreciate about it is it's versatility and simplicity. It's just easy and I don't have to think too hard about color combinations. I'm traveling right now and I brought it with me. It's just perfect for me. I've been picking it up more and more it seems. (I love my Nakeds though too.)

heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

I don't have a go to really...  I try to be fair to all my palettes.  Ummmm, I love the

kat Von d monarch palette, 

naked basics

electric palette

WhereYouStand

I hope kits count I go to travel kits that usually contain eyeshadow in them the only two I have ever hit pan on are both benefit one might not even count because it's a complexion kit (how to look the best at everything , the light one) & the bronze of champions (which contains the eyeshadow minis of bikini-tini (a cream eyeshadow) and thanks a latte (a powder shadow) even that took me forever! other than that I can't think of a time when I have hit pan. I have a habit of buying more things before finishing the things I have :smileysad: 

NicoleFrat

I've hit pan on multiple shades of UD Naked 2 palette, which I use everyday. Just picked up the original Naked and TF Boudoir eyes palettes to mix into my usual routine. I'll probably replace my Naked 2 in November. 

DitzCore

I'm totally addicted to the Shu Uemura Heartful Pink and Enchanted Black palette's for the 6HeartPrincess Christmas collection. It breaks my heart they were limited edition, I'm hitting pan on most of the colours. :'(

Otherwise, for my nudes it's the Naked2 hands down. c:

malday

KVD Ladybird and UD Naked Basics. I'm a simple girl.

mpolansky

So funny, I put the same two without scrolling through the rest of the comments. They are such great staple palettes!

mrsbaine

They are great palettes! What are you going to do when you finish ladybird? I believe it's discontinued. 

Teresaanne92

Don't ever say that! Ladybird is my favorite and I will cry myself to sleep nightly when I finish it:smileysad:

malday

[ Edited ]

Cry lol. But honestly, I never finish palettes and although it's convenient and I love it, I'm sure it will be easily dupeable.

I still see it available :smileyhappy:

almostyou

You just completely made my day. This has been gone from the website and stores for quite a while now and I've been kicking myself for not picking it up when I had the chance during the SiJCP sale.

mrsbaine

OMG! They've done this twice! On separate occasions, Sephora has said they were being discontinued. And then it's not. I literally have 2 extras because of this. I've hit pan on two of the colors in my original palette and am close in a couple of others. Most of the colors are dupeable, but the light colors- the pink and peach, are hard to find elsewhere as a matte shadow. 

Annabeauty15

Why must makeup companies discontinue the good things? So sad 

kbmatthews

(0) Hearts

KVD Ladybird

TF Chocolate Bar

Naked 3

I also have a MAC 15 pan palette that I love... they're just single pans I picked out, so they're not a pre-packaged palette, but it's one of my faves!

annypoo

(0) Hearts

My go to palettes are the lorac pro and the original naked palette. The palette I like to travel with is the lorac pro to go since it has shadows, blushes, and a bronzer all in one. I've never hit pan on any of my palettes. I've only hit pan on single blushes. 

Annabeauty15

(0) Hearts

OMG girl you and I have the same palette taste. I LOVE my lorac pro to death and I have hit pan on the gold shade (NOOOOOOO i thought it would last forever). The pro to go is my go to when I need that beautiful bronze eye and the cheek products are stunning. I also like the naked palette. I just got my Lorac Pro 2 in the mail today and i will prob be traveling with it when I leave for vacay saturday. The shades are gorgeous and super pigmented!!!!! 

Xoxo, Anna

annypoo

(0) Hearts

My lorac 2 is currently shipping to me. Some of the colors are different than my usual neutrals. I just have to venture out and try the navy and green shade. I don't know how I would feel about the greys yet. I don't usually like greys; I prefer browns. 

kellsmuneoka

(0) Hearts

Laura Mercier Artist palette 2! Does tom ford quads count as a palette? I'm putting it anyways! Tom Ford Cognac Sable is my go to when I was a bronzy look...which is most of the time lol.

mrsbaine

(0) Hearts

I am thinking about buying that one! I also am thinking about YSL's new Couture Palette in #3 Afrique. It's on sale now on YSL- they are having F&F. I'm torn. 

Annabeauty15

(0) Hearts

OMG HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THE F&F ON YSL? I swear I live under a rock. That Is a beautiful palette.

Annabeauty15

Ugh how I so badly want the Laura Mercier Palette 2. I was in my own little world when it was released and completely forgot to get it. I especially want the shade African Violet. Is it good? Do they sell it individually? Also, never tried a TF quad but if I did I would try to get my hands on the Burnished Amber quad. Sooo pretty. 

Xoxo, Anna

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 50 replies
  • 37 hearts
  • 30 in conversation
    • malday
    • lmi82
    • melissabt
    • mrsbaine
    • brennab