kissXmakeup

Funny Makeup Stories

Today, while I was getting ready for school, I had the funniest thing happen! I decided to do my makeup on one eye at a time and then applied my foundation. I put my blush on & was about to leave my house. I brushed my teeth and looked in the mirror & saw that I had only filled in one of my eyebrows! It was the funniest thing ever. Of course I went back and filled it in!

Have any of you ever had anything like this happen to you? Please do share! 

bittersweet86

Re: Funny Makeup Stories

One time I did a more dramatic eye look with dark colors it looked great but I couldn't figure out what was kinda odd about. I didn't really have time to figure it out because we needed to start leaving so I just thought well it doesn't look bad just odd so that's good. Well we drove probably like a mile from our house and I looked in the mirror again and noticed I had no mascara on so my lashes looked like this little unfinished things with eyeshadow fallout haha so yeah went back home and did a quick coat.

Another story is I lost my purse mirror so I asked my husband if I looked ok (I said not like a raccoon) because it was kind of a warm day and well liner doesn't always stay in place same with mascara. He said no you look fine and we went about what we were doing. I say about 30mins later we got back to the car and I checked the mirror, I had little black dots under my eye and liner way smudged as well so I looked like a raccoon. Yeah learned to always have a mirror and never trust the husband haha.

kissXmakeup

I have another one! I went to Sephora the other day to see if the had a foundation in stock and ended up sampling a different one. The cast member put it on half of my face and it looked good. BUT, I had been wearing blush prior to that, so I was left with one cheek with blush and the other without. I almost walked out of the store without noticing! I took forever trying to look for  similar blush.

crayzeeRN

I tend to listen to music while I'm getting ready/putting on makeup. Once in a while, when a favorite song comes on, I start dancing without really thinking about it. Lets just say dancing + putting on mascara = bad idea.

roxystar4

this isnt funny but I was curling my eyelashes when I was in high school about to hang out with some friends and a guy that I liked at the time.  I tripped and 1/2 of my eyelashes were left on the eyelash curler. I FREAKED OUT! I mean went nuts. I found out they would grow back (answer to my prayers) and they did.  But I walked around for a while 1/2 bald on my right eye. tramatic.

prettyinpa

I've had the one eye done thing happen to me. I was putting on my makeup at work one AM (was running late) and some clients showed up early. I greeted them and went into my work mode. Only after they left did I remember that I was in the middle of my makeup routine, looked in the mirror and found that I had shadow and liner on only one eye! Everything else was in place, but I had one eye that looked extremely naked (and not from the UD NAKED palette that I was using lol).

sephoralovex

[ Edited ]

My story isn't that funny. But one time i came home from shopping  for quite a long while and thought i wasnt gonna go anywhere for the rest of the day, so i took off my fake lashes. I usually take them off when im home but ill keep the rest of my makeup on till later. I went to walmart later that day and there were some people looking at me weird. As soon as i got home, looked in the mirror, I noticed my lashes werent on and there was like a strip on each eye from where i took them off! Haha

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoralovex
    • roxystar4
    • bittersweet86
    • crayzeeRN
    • kissXmakeup