lew132

Fun poll: if you could only shop 1 brand....

If you could only shop one brand of cosmetics, forever,  what would it be?  (Money is no object)

ballerinagrl

Re: Fun poll: if you could only shop 1 brand....

(0) Hearts

If I switch to Tom Ford's new foundation, I'll need to switch brands ...

carrieloulou

(0) Hearts

I think YSL for me too.  I initially thought Tom Ford, but I want a little more range. 

reflectsgold

(0) Hearts

Definitely NARS

StyleLynn

(0) Hearts

Marc Jacobs!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Ahhhhhhhh, this is tough.....I'm torn between Smashbox and MUFE.

No matter what I'm always going back to either brand, personally, I always end up back to Smashbox's complexion based items (primer, concealer, foundation, powder), but MUFE's color side (liners, eye shadow, and lipstick) deliver and there's such a variety.

I know I'm failing this exercise because I'm torn between two, lol! :smileytongue:

Ahhhhhh....for the sake that I work with clients as well and help to teach, I'll go with Smashbox because the color palette compared to MUFE isn't as intense and to a make up beginner it's less daunting.

Whew!!!! Haha!

Biedazzle

(0) Hearts

Urban Decay. That's what pretty much got me started on makeup and I can't live without their palettes. 

skintester

(0) Hearts

MUFE because it's the only brand that got my foundation color right. Until I tried the HD foundation I was about ready to shave my head in frustration or give up looking altogether :smileyhappy: Can't paint without a great canvass. The range of products that they have is amazing (base products, colors and tools) and so far I think they're the only brand that can faceoff (hehe) with MAC. I would have said MAC but I didn't find my base products there. Come to think of it, isn't MUFE like French MAC?

hackneyfl

Charlotte Tilbury

Zpsid91

@hackneyfl - No one saw that coming!! :smileyhappy:

hackneyfl

(0) Hearts

Uh huh!!! Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!

skintester

(0) Hearts

OMG! Now THAT is the product line I wish Sephora had! What a force of nature that woman! As she would say, I'm looking forward to seeing her stuff at Nordies, darling :smileyhappy:

DandyLionFluff

(0) Hearts

Giorgio Armani

Sonny4President

(0) Hearts

Shu Uemura!

clemon

(0) Hearts

Tom Ford. Even though I haven't had the chance (nor the financial ability) to try a large range of product from them, it's so far so good. One of the main contributing reason for picking Tom Ford is due to their brushes. I love a brand with strong brushes :smileyhappy: Not to mention their awesome blushes--that's two of my favorite thing in makeup. 

Alternatively (again, if money were no object), Suqqu is enticing enough. Haven't tried anything from them yet, but I got my eye on that cheek brush. 

Bottom line: awesome brushes are necessary 

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

Probably Nars. I like all the products I have tried and the variety they offer. I also haven't tried high end products, so I can't really compare.

Tirah

Too Faced...Their Beauty Balm in Vanilla Glow is a perfect match for me (which is very weird because when I use regular foundation I have to go much darker).  They have yet to put out an eye pallet I didn't like. And even the stuff I'm iffy about (highlighters, blushes, concealer) all actually work pretty well on me. Plus its hard to give up my first love! If only I can get them to come out with a really good makeup remover.

annypoo

(0) Hearts

Realistically I would go with Urban Decay since I've tried most of their products and like a majority of them. Their shadows, primer, foundation, lipstick.. I would like to say YSL because I love their lipsticks but I haven't tried enough of their products.

calcutta

(0) Hearts

This is a hard one, I use an array of brands. I use Dior's day cream, Smashbox's BB cream, Clinique and Nars blushes, and range of lipsticks. I can't pick!!

emmohh

You know what, it would probably be NARS. They make my favourite base products from primers to foundations and I enjoy their colour products even if they're not my favourite. Yet since I'm all about my base I have to go with the brand I couldn't live without.

redwagon44

(0) Hearts

I'm gonna have to go with Guerlain. I can make do with just about anything except a great foundation, and they have my absolute favorite. And their lippies are incredible. And their magic balls. And their eyeshadows. And their everything. Ok, so I wouldn't be 'making do' with anything, lol!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 53 replies
  • 43 hearts
  • 44 in conversation
    • eadelaide1
    • killahbabe
    • reflectsgold
    • spoiledbrat
    • mpas
    • lylysa