lew132

Fun poll: if you could only shop 1 brand....

If you could only shop one brand of cosmetics, forever,  what would it be?  (Money is no object)

eadelaide1

Re: Fun poll: if you could only shop 1 brand....

[ Edited ]

Absolutely Dior! I have snapped up almost every shade of Addict Extreme l/s that would suit my skin tone b/c the formula is my HG. I also adore their e/s quints, LE powders, BB Cream, Addict Lip Gloss, Overcurl Mascara and even their skincare products. What can I say, I luuurve myself some Dior :smileywink:

dejena

(0) Hearts

L'or La Creme! Mmmmmm...

jellybean917

Fellow Dior Addicts unite! Woooo!

jozkid

(0) Hearts

I think I have to say Lancome. Almost everything in their line rates pretty well from skin care to mascara to lippies. If I was forced to choose, this is probably the one.

jellybean917

I'm not going to surprise anyone by my answer: Dior. I can do an entire look with just Dior. Dior Dior Dior. I love Dior.

eadelaide1

Preach!! :smileyhappy:

jozkid

I'm sensing a theme here.

meagboho

(0) Hearts

I guess I have to go with Estee Lauder....I haven't found a BB/CC I like better than theirs, and that is super important to me because it's my skin!  I have tried their shadows and love them, love their lipsticks, and their mascara is not my HG but it is decent enough.  As sad I would be without my magic balls I could use the luminating powders from EL and be justified in buying every single collectable compact...ehem...

nightknight

(0) Hearts

YSL. As much as I would love to have said Guerlain, they just don't have the amount of variety YSL has. Although I'd be really upset that I wouldn't be able to have any more balls.

talinder

(0) Hearts

I would go with NARS due to them being brown girl friendly. Tinted moisturizer, Creamy concealer, Radiant setting powder, Smudgeproof eye shadow base, cinematic eye shadows, blushes, and lip pencils are all top products in my collection. I've got some new formula gloss, nail polish, and face primer I enjoy from them. The eye paints are nice. I've never tried their eye liners or mascaras though interestingly enough.

Foundation is the most important for me so I definitely think I could live on this brand alone if I had to. Companies that have a global perspective on beauty are most attractive to me.

gem5136

(0) Hearts

I want to say Guerlain, but I don't have a perfect foundation match. So I think I'll have to go with chanel, with a close runner up being dior. 

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Dior would definitely be my 2nd choice! :smileyvery-happy: 

Best,
Randee
RandeeBT

What an awesome poll, lew132! Thanks for starting this! I think I would have to choose NARS. I have used everything from the line including the skincare and I seriously love everything. I also find that the NARS foundations have some of the best matches for my skin tone. :smileyvery-happy:

Best,
Randee
Zpsid91

I would say Chantecaille overall, but I like boscia skincare stuff so much (or rather, my skin does :smileyhappy: )

MarciaBrady

I'm gonna have to go with YSL. I love the textures and colors, and their glossy lip stains are genius.

I am torn, though, because I love the Hourglass Ambient Light powders and blushes. I'm not a 100% fan of their lip products, though.

Let's hope having to choose never happens. 

ballerinagrl

(0) Hearts

This is a tough one, but now I'm over 40, foundation & BB creams come first, as I have to even out my complexion which has suffered terrible from an overdose of sun in my teens/early twenties. So it has to be Estee Lauder (which is a pity since I don't like their eye shadows, lipsticks or blushers much :smileysad:

newandaddicted

Makeup Forever!  It's brown girl friendly, amazing quality, and amazing colors.  

mpas

(0) Hearts

Another vote for Armani. I currently rotate 3 foundations and am using the blush and bronzer almost daily. I use 3 lipsticks and liked the mascara when I got a sample. I would be totally willing to try more. 

killahbabe

Tom Ford or YSL. I may have to go with YSL because I don't think I can live without the Glossystain!

CuriousCannibal

(0) Hearts

This is SO hard...thank goodness it isn't a choice I actually have to make :smileyvery-happy:
Now, smashbox makes my favorite foundation, but I haven't used their other stuff, and I love how luxurious YSL is, but I don't think I would be satisfied using ALL of their products (yes, I might be crazy)...

so I'll go with Urban Decay. My favorite eyeshadow formula, a gel/cream eyeliner that I love, lipstick formula that I can deal with, all time favorite foundation brush, foundation/powder that I can deal with....yupp :smileyhappy:

pinkonyx

(0) Hearts

tarte. I like the natural stuff. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 53 replies
  • 43 hearts
  • 44 in conversation
    • eadelaide1
    • killahbabe
    • reflectsgold
    • spoiledbrat