Fun poll: if you could only shop 1 brand....

If you could only shop one brand of cosmetics, forever,  what would it be?  (Money is no object)

Re: Fun poll: if you could only shop 1 brand....

YSL for sure.

This is difficult b/c my two favorite skin care lines do not offer makeup. My one choice would be Guerlain, shocking I know, for meteorites, lipstick, mascara, eye shadows, foundation, fragrance, and would gimp along with their skin care.

Praise the Lord and pass the butter that this is make believe!

Ohhh I forgot to mention Guerlain. I haven't tried much but what I have is sooo nice

(0) Hearts

Great question! For me, it would have to be Giorgio Armani. LSF has been the one constant foundation in my rotation for the past 11 years, much longer than any other. Being the foundation junkie that I am, I try everything, and rarely repurchase, so anything that can stay around that long gets major points from me.

The Fluid Sheer is second to none in my opinion, in terms of highlighter, blush, even just to mix with my foundation.

I use the Master Corrector on a daily basis and have done so for years, along with the Master Retouch Concealer. I know Cle de Peau is supposed to be #1 as far as concealers go, but I've had much more success covering dark circles with my Master Retouch than I ever have with Cle de Peau.

I didn't care for the glosses I've tried, but other than that, Armani has been full of HG's for me.

Estee Lauder! It's a great brand overall. They have amazing eyeshadows, blushes, bronzers, lipsticks, everything is amazing!

(0) Hearts

Ugh, tough one, but until another brand makes a foundation in my color, I'd have to go with MAC. Plus they've got lots of great colors and most of there products are pretty good, or at the very least decent.

Ahh this is so hard!! I might have to say YSL too? haha I might have a panic attack if this was a real-life question. 

:smileytongue: Thanks for the fun thread! 

Cheers! 

Kevin 

I kind of shop all different brands, so I don't think I can fairly say which is the best all-around...

That being said, I do think I could live off Urban Decay, Laura Mercier or Bobbi Brown. Money is no object though...so can I have Tom Ford forever? :smileyvery-happy:

I initially thought Tom Ford, but I haven't tried their foundation yet, so I don't know if it's a color match yet. 

Giorgio Armani. 

They have the best of everything

Primer, Fluid sheer, Mascara, Foundations, eye shadows, lipsticks, bronzers and blushes.. 

the only thing I haven't tried and they aren't known for is the setting powder and brow products 

Chanel. Perfect foundation match makes it tough to pick any other brand for that reason alone. 

Hmm, probably YSL. They have a great selection of all the products you need.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats