sp2001

Friends and Family Sale 20% off

Mods deleted my last thread (and took 15 hearts with it, thanks mods! I had just reached 500). Anyways, I think they deleted it because we had the link the the other company's website, because I've seen other cosmetics companies have sales and people post about them and they didn't get deleted so this should be fine, just no links guys! We'll send info through pm.

Friends and Family sale 20% off is going on at another store starting the 12th. pm for details I guess, hopefully this doesn't get deleted before it helps some people

aggiegirl2012

Re: Friends and Family Sale 20% off

(0) Hearts

I got to use the last one, then received another at the beginning of this week! Ulta sure knows how to make a girl feel loved. 

SydBristow

OMG I got my coupon via email today, wooo hoooo!!!  :smileyhappy:

ilovebears

(0) Hearts

Me too!!  I was going to ask if you got one :smileyhappy:  But I guess since you already got a code, I should figure out what to buy for myself... :smileyvery-happy:

sp2001

(0) Hearts

@aviscardi, checked it out, posted, and traded when it first started.

sp2001

I don't know what's wrong with me... I just have this urge to go and spend money on makeup. I don't need anything. I don't have the space for anything. But I WANT something.

Here I come ULTA

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

did you check out the trade thread :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

Sorry you lost your hearts:smileyhappy: Hope this one makes you feel better. :smileyhappy:

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

Where where where??

sp2001

(0) Hearts

to be clear the friends and family sale is over

itscarin

(0) Hearts

Ulta

katie723

I received the email for that! And of course I would put myself on a no-buy just before :smileysad: So I won't be using mine.

P.s. I didn't shop during the initial F&F Sale, but still received the recent email.

ilovebears

If you aren't going to use it, you can send the code to SydBristow. :smileyhappy:

SydBristow

Omg drool drool drool. :smileyhappy:  lol!

katie723

ahhh, sorry my fiance ran out of his Jack Black lip balm so we went out to Ulta last night to get him a new one.

sooo sorry, sydbristow!! i will definitely think of you next time!! :smileyhappy:

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

That's okay!  I really don't "need" anything anyway!  :smileyhappy:  Appreciate the thought for sure!!  :smileyvery-happy:

sp2001

(0) Hearts

Another 20% off sale going on! So I ended up NOT using the 20% off this last time despite going in there. I found myself wanting brands that were exclusive to Sephora. But I got an email a few days ago that might tempt me to try again. Anyone else receive a 20% off coupon in your email?

ilovebears

I ordered during the F&F sale but didn't get another 20% off coupon. :smileysad:

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

ilovebears did you get yours via email yet?  I just got mine!!

SydBristow

Ditto. :smileysad: I am really bummed because there was something else I wanted that I forgot to put in my order. :smileysad:

ilovebears

I'm sorry you didn't get a coupon either, but at least we can understand each other's pain/sadness!  #firstworldproblems :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 62 replies
  • 96 hearts
  • 32 in conversation
    • itscarin
    • lb1414
    • spoiledbrat
    • aviscardi
    • katie723
    • seemee22