Answer
littlemiss89
Foundation with a Foundation stick???

Hey There,

So I have FINALLY made up my mind on which foundation I am going to get. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in the shade BR10. It ifeels amazing on my skin. As if Im not wearing anything at all. Problem is since it is a somewhat light coverage I was wondering

if I could possilbly buy a Foundation Stick to cover the areas on my face such as pimples an blemishes etc OR should I just buy a concealer? Im lost on this one..by the way my skin type is oily an it is sensitive. I am prone to acne all over not just in certain areas even though right now it seems im breaking out on my cheeks an chin. Its crazy. If someone could help me out an possibly tell the shade I should get also. THANKS :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
chewcifer
Answered

hi, littlemiss89!

i think a concealer like murad's would be good for your skin. it comes in a stick and 3 shades, light, medium or dark. so you could apply it and then blend really well with a concealer brush. really well because i've read that your foundation is almost like water. another liquid concealer is by cover FX, which is good, too. and you can't go wrong finding your shade! hope this helps!

projill
Answered

I agree chewcifer!  Since you already are using a foundation it is best to go with a concealer in the areas you want more coverage.  Murad's is great since it will treat blemishes as you wear it.

It is also great because you can carry it with you for quick touch ups if needed.

Good luck!

Jill

proerik
Answered

Hello, 

I was thinking about a foundation stick that would also give you more coverage and act like a concealer at the same time. I would suggest using Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick. It is so versatile with coverage and when blended with your fingers it looks flawless. Just a thought. =) 

-Erik 

Sephora PRO

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • chewcifer
    • projill
    • proerik
    • littlemiss89