For those of us that like Dupes...

8a8768dbe63c8547a9d0d6b6e32d84ad.jpgdb71fce473385c176b8f1245eb3b6292.jpg

Re: For those of us that like Dupes...

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

s1478403-main-hero.jpgshopping.jpeg

I heard the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer ($7) was almost an exact dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer ($28). In fact some people like it even more... Curious huh?! I didn't see it on this thread and I know it's some of your guys favorite so I thought it would be fun to put it on here! I haven't tried either btw. :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know a dupe for tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Blushing Bride? I really like the color but I'm just looking for some drugstore products right now!!

(0) Hearts

FYI Rite Aid has Wet n Wild 40% off. Last night I got the Walking on Egg Shells eye pallet. (My first  ever Wet N Wild purchase) for $1.79.  It is suppose to be dupes for MAC's Shroom, Cork, and Naked Lunch. I actually own Shroom and I have to say they look the same to me. I cannot really say about the other two colors because I don't own them.

Revlon has a $6 spot-on dupe for a Deborah Lippmann $20 polish. Revlon Perfumerie collection in Wintermint for DL Mermaid's Dream.Mermaid's Dream Dupe.jpg

(0) Hearts

Wow, that's great, thank you for posting this! I have a few of Revlon Parfumerie nail polishes, and I like them. And you can get them even cheaper than $6 on bogo or other sales. 

Just want to let you all know of a dupe I found and tested. I paid 52.00 for the Bobbi Brown Porcelain Pearl powder this Christmas. Well I read on pinterest that NYX had one and it was an exact dupe. Well I just could not believe. Especially since I paid 52.00 for it. So off to Ulta I went to prove this poster wrong. Well... they were right. It is spot on. I have tried it over and over and  in different lights and I don't see any difference. Now I have become obsessed with dupes.          

(0) Hearts

thx for posting this! I own the NYX one and have had the Bobbi one in my loves list for a while. Now I feel good about passing on the high end one completely.

(0) Hearts

It is an exact dupe. I even test the colors individually. I really was hoping I would see some difference so I wouldn't feel so bad about spending so much money on it but there is nothing.

Christian Louboutin Rouge -->> Sephora Formula X Loves Rouge

Same in all lighting, FormX has better wear time.

I knew about the color dupe. But FormX really lasts longer? Wow!

MAC Angel dupe Wet n' Wild 901B. 

this is probably silly to recommend (i fear it's already pretty well  known) but has anyone heard of the website called temptalia? if not, it is well known for comparing high end makeup to dupes.just throwing out the recommendation to those of you who by chance haven't heard of it yet. :smileyhappy: 

I just discovered this the other day! I'm in love! 

Yep! Love her blog! It's like a makeup dictionary! 

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know of a dupe for Tom Ford's Black Orchid?  I can't justify spending $50 on a lipstick.  I thought Bite in Cassis might be a good dupe but I don't have that and probably won't buy it since I can't see it in person.

I think Revlon Super Lustrous Black Cherry would be a good match :smileyhappy:

L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows are most definitely a dupe for the Armani Eyes to Kill. The packaging is quite similar too. I believe they might be made in the same lab and packaged by different companies. 

I just bought Madiera from Bite.....it's lovely, but looked very familiar on my lips. I dug around my drawer and Loreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude is a dupe!!! 

Oooo, do you find yourself purchasing the "same" products from different brands too? :smileyhappy:

Yes! LOL  I was doing good for a while, I usually research dupes before purchasing something but today was such an impulse buy, lol. I am going to either exchange it or just return it. It's literally the same color, lol. I am honestly kind of annoyed about it, now I have another errand on my to-do list, ha ha. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • 8a8768dbe63c8547a9d0d6b6e32d84ad.jpg
  • db71fce473385c176b8f1245eb3b6292.jpg
  • 3e7e47fa29a4b185dbb0c4bf1f7c811f.jpg
  • 24da24792498624001c1b6029da4dd29.jpg
  • hair one.JPG
  • cf1117156ebf3270b368b7e39b6487a2.jpg
  • upload_8781909224962355216.jpg
  • aaamaybelline.png