Flower Beauty

Has anyone tried anything from Flower Beauty? I haven't really heard much about it, but I just found out it's Drew Barrymore's brand and I love her. 

IMG_2249.PNG

Re: Flower Beauty

(0) Hearts

I have a cream eyeshadow and a few brushes from when it was available in Canada. Now that there is new blushes, highlight palettes and eyeshadow palettes out I really wish it was still available in Canada Smiley Sad so I could get them as I have heard pretty good things about them. Being Canadian sure does suck when you can't get makeup items that your US counterparts can easily access but they don't sell to us here and I refuse to pay the price they want on Ebay.

Update: After my 3rd email to CS they finally got back to me and sent me the blush I wanted- free of charge. It took a while, but ultimately I was appeased IMG_2315.JPG

I was very excited to receive my order today! I am a little disappointed with their customer service though because I emailed them twice about a Blush that I ordered but noticed no shade in my confirmation and then the subsequent removal of it from my order, but I never received a reply. But anyway the package is cute and I'm happy with everything. 

Highlighting Palette- very cute and the shades are nice. It reminds me of a slightly more powdery formula of Becca'a highlights. The brush it comes with is rough with uneven bristles, but I never have high expectations for included brushes. 

Makeup bag- a GWP with orders over $40. They sent this even though the removal of the Blush from my order made it less than $40, so I'm happy. 

Ultimate Powder Brush- so cute! Not very dense so deftinely only for all over powders. Similar bristles to IT cosmetics line, but these are a tad bit more scratchy. 

Lovely Lotus lip gloss- the shade is pretty even though it's more pink than I was expecting. The formula is nice and no too sticky. It reminds me of buxom's lip creams without the menthol. 

IMG_2258.JPGIMG_2259.JPG

IMG_2260.JPG

(0) Hearts

Oh thanks for the update @EDZ90! I'm sorry their customer service was lacking. That should have been a quick and easy fix Smiley Sad Since we last spoke I watched a YouTuber who was raving about their eyeshadow palette! Might be something I pick up. The highlighters look pretty too! 

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the tag and for sharing your thoughts!  @EDZ90

I may order the highlighter soon!  😊

I just placed an order. FYI the code welcome15 will get you 15% first order, or you can get a free clutch with orders over $40, no code needed. They won't work together; I opted for the clutch. 

Woohoo!  Can't wait to see what you got! 😻

@Tamara76 I'm excited to try them! I'll definitely post pics/swatches when I receive it. 

When Flower first came out, I was sooooo excited because I also L❤️VE Drew!  However, I had such a hard time finding it because most Wal-Marts in my city don't carry it!  When I finally found it, I loaded up- Can't remember what all I bought - I think some lip crayons and eyeshadows and I still have a couple nailpolishes. 

Now I want to eevisit this brand.  ❤️

About 2-3 years ago I used to stock shelves at Wal-Mart. I stocked this brand. At the time it didn't sell very well at all, the foundation sold the best out of everything. The products were usually put on clearance. They did have some eye shadow palettes that looked really pretty. But on Wal-Mart ranges the brand was out of my price range. 

I'm interested in the brand but I thought it was only sold at Walmart. WRONG! I just looked up the site and you can buy it directly from flowerbeauty dot com, with free shipping at $30.

I'm particularly interested in the highlight stick/balm. When Pat McGrath's Skin Fetish 003 set was getting hyped up, the PMG stick highlighter was said to be a dupe of an italian highlighting balm. And when I looked up reviews of that italian balm, I read that Flower's highlighter was a dupe.

@creasedshadow  I had no idea they had their own site!  Now, I definitely have to check it out! Thanks! 😊

Kiki G on YouTube gave the Flower highlight stick a glowing review. It sounds very pretty. 

Casey Holmes on youtube won't stop talking about their loose powder lol. I think they are sold in Walmart but I don't get there very often. I am interested in the brand though! Just wish they were more accessible like at Target or something. 

@Mcakes yeah I don't shop at Walmart, but it looks they have a direct site and I'm contemplating placing and order 🤔

@EDZ90 I just looked at their site, I didn't realize the line was so extensive! But the powder she talks about a lot is called Powder Up Loose Powder. The packaging is really pretty on a lot of the products. Please update if you end up placing an order! 

Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 37 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
Photos5
  • IMG_2249.PNG
  • IMG_2258.JPG
  • IMG_2259.JPG
  • IMG_2260.JPG
  • IMG_2315.JPG