lauramay85

First time order

(0) Hearts
Hey ladies! I'm making my first sephora online order ( I'm in Australia,) And don't know where to begin! What are your all time favs? Thank you x
Hannah34

Re: First time order

(0) Hearts

any bite beauty lipstick is a must to get! Their so pigmented too! 

melissabt

I also wanted to add that, our first Sephora store in Australia will open in Sydney sometime mid-December of this year. We do not yet know the exact store location or the specific opening date. Stay tuned.

<3 Melissa
lauramay85

(0) Hearts

I heard, we're pretty excited!

lauramay85

(0) Hearts

Thanks guys! I'm using Myus this time & I have a friend moving over soon :-)  I visited In January & fell in love with Sephora!

Camielle

(0) Hearts

You need a great primer and I recommend the Smashbox. Make sure to get two travel size pin stead of one full size will save 6$. Also a reat under eye glow product is http://www.sephora.com/matte-radiance-baked-powder-compact-P379031?skuId=1522184. That gives the perfect glow not too much and not too little. 

JSHACO

(0) Hearts

Naked 1, 2, or 3 palette (cult favorite and very smooth), Stila Liquid Eyeliner, Dior Addict Fluid Stick, Nars Blush , Too Faced Melted Lipstick

TrysBeautyItems

(0) Hearts

There's tons of choices, what do you need/want? However, if you are trying to order from Sephora.com it only ships to the USA.

Rebecca101010

(0) Hearts

Also you can't pay with Australian credit cards so you need to ship via a company that arranges payment too :smileysad:

JSHACO

(0) Hearts

I think they offer international shipping to various countries now! :smileyhappy:

TrysBeautyItems

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

AU still isn't one for Sephora.com, some countries do have their own Sephora site

"

Sephora U.S. currently ships to the contiguous 48 U.S. states, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and to the following international locations: Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, South Korea, and the United Kingdom.

Shipping to other international destinations and U.S territories (such as Guam) is unavailable at this time."

Tarazz is the site for to delivery to AU

:smileyhappy:

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Hi lauramay85!

We apologize that we no longer offer shipping to Australia through Tarazz. As Tarazz is a third-party affiliate, we do not have more information on the decision to end the partnership, but we are definitely sharing your concerns with our business team. We appreciate your feedback and hope that Sephora products will be available in Australia soon!

Best,
Randee
JayReed

(0) Hearts

Hourglass Blushes, Becca shimmer tint souffle, Dior it lash Mascara (just got this in yesterday and am in love!) Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette.

JSHACO

(0) Hearts

Definitely jump on the Hourglass Blushes and Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 9 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • TrysBeautyItems
    • JayReed
    • RandeeBT
    • Hannah34
    • Camielle