MintShake

Fimo nail art?

[ Edited ]

swfupload_3877349172758494145.jpgswfupload_3667273050105825480.jpgswfupload_2643338756491858653.jpg

I think it's cute, personally. What about you? 

beautylovingirl

Re: Fimo nail art?

I love the lime slices and orange slices.:smileyhappy:

kimmi1115

I love fimo pieces!  I have fruit slices, flowers, and butterflies.  Like dianabt and melissabt said, if they are applied on regular nail polish, they can easily snag and fall off, especially while washing your hair.  However, they last well on my toes.

If you really want them to last on your fingernails, they need to be encapsulated into acrylic, like in the first and third pictures (at least they look encapsulated).  I've been watching some videos on the process, and I really want to try it!  However, I need to practice more with acrylic before I get ahead of myself lol.

melissabt

[ Edited ]

How cute are these! So creative:smileyhappy: I agree with Diana, a lot of times when I've worn these types of nail stickers, they chip or fall off.

<3 Melissa
roxystar4

(0) Hearts

I love the limes! 

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Ahhh! Absolutely adorbs! They look so summery! They reminds me of fruit smoothies and margaritas, tho I'm too tough on my hand for those kind of looks to last more than a day. T.T....meanwhile I'll just indulge myself with pictures you posted. =)

MintShake

(0) Hearts

Aww thank you very much! :smileyhappy:

dianabt

I've seen these before in stores you can buy litlte bags to decorate you nails! I'd love to try them but I know how my nails react to 3-D art.. everything gets caught on something and falls off! :smileyhappy: cute though, I love seeing them on others!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
bittersweet86

Cute. Wow that first one looks so cool and you can't even tell they're little pieces attached. Also love the bright colors.

MintShake

(0) Hearts

You can also make your own Fimo canes for the nail art. I love the orangy ones. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • roxystar4
    • bittersweet86