glossyguru

Favorite products?

Hey everyone! I've recently wanted to try some new products, mostly because of the point perk going on right now! What are your favorites right now that you think I should try?

evevang

Re: Favorite products?

(0) Hearts

My favorite eye shadow palettes are the UD Naked Basics & Lorac Unzipped. They are my go to everyday palette. But I just purchased two Sephora palettes just yesterday and they are a steal because they are $26 each but is on sale right now for $11 each which is such a great deal. Also, Sephora is having a nail polish sell. 3 for the price of $10. It was so much of a good deal to pass up. I wouldn't purchase the palettes if they weren't on sale. I'm have a collection of palettes and would buy more such as the Tarte palettes or UD Naked 1 although it is very similar to the 2nd one and I already have the second one but I wouldn't mind buying it just to add onto my collection but I'm on a really tight budget. But I'd say get whatever you feel like is perfect for you and is in your budget.

Shannnyn

I am obsessed with the Kat Von D Ladybird Palette. It is an all matte palette but the colors are so easy to work with! It's a must have for Fall. :smileyhappy:

AmiraHall

(0) Hearts

i totally agree with you about the ladybird pallet....there is something about every color in this pallet...they are all unlike any that I have in my collection...or it could be they are all matte and that's my obsession at the moment...but I have been reaching for it everyday it seems....

UUhhmm...did I just do a review on this pallet...lmao...Okay I am way too obsessed...lol :smileyhappy:

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

Hands down the koh gen do gommage spa gel. It is my holy grail of facial exfoliators. So gentle, but gets every piece of dead skin off. Its addictive, and I want to use it everyday- even though I use it once or twice a week. Really helps get the most use out of my serums and other face products. Already ordered another for the points this week. 

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

oh my gosh... that sounds amazing! My current exfoliator is the Lush Ocean Salt, and it's pretty harsh on my skin, and I was meaning to look for a new one, and this one sounds super gentle! I am for sure going to try that out. 

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

It is! Its just a gel that goes on, and it sounds super gross, but as you make circular motions the skin starts rolling in little balls all around your face. It is so bizarre! I am scoping out other products from the line, I just ordered the cleansing water, it has good reviews as well, so we shall see!

Meg82

My new favorite thing ever is the UD Revolution Lipstick in Manic.

Prior to that my favorite product was my YSL glossy stain #7  Any of the YSL glossy stains are amazing.  I bought two more of them today.

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

That lipstick seriously looks so pretty! I will definitely have to pick that up!

lolo01

(0) Hearts

Too Faced Perfect Eyes Eyeliner I have black and peacock

Stila smudgesticks (periwinkle is beautiful and so is Cobalt)

Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara

latinadiva

(0) Hearts

glossyguru, anything in particular you're looking for? A new blush? Lipstick? Foundation? If not, what's your skin type? Hair color? Eye color?

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

Oh, I'm not really looking for anything in particular. But since you're asking, my skin type is normal and my hair and eye color is brown.

claireming

What's the point perk?? And I really like my Stila liquid eyeliner very very easy to use!

latinadiva

(0) Hearts

claireming, for each purchase you make, you get 1 pt per dollar at Sephora. This week, you get:

2x the points if you are a Beauty Insider

3x the points if you are a VIB

4x the points if you are a VIB Rouge

The bonus points will reflect in October, the actual points will reflect now. It's a good time to build up your points!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • latinadiva
    • evevang
    • Shannnyn
    • lolo01
    • glossyguru
    • calamityjane85