muffinpop

Favorite beauty minis!!

hey girls! just for fun, whats your favorite beauty minis to keep with you on the go? and what product do you wish came in a "to go" size? 

keelybt

Re: Favorite beauty minis!!

(0) Hearts

I love mini products because a lot of the time I do my makeup on the go.  The most exciting finds for me have been:

Too Faced Sun Bunny

Sun On The Run ($30 Value)

Diorshow Mascara and Maximizer

Best In Show - Mini Mascara Duo

Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray

All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray To Go

beautygeek97

I always keep little lotions with me. I always find having them around really helpful! Everything I use always seems to fit perfectly into my bag, so I can't think of anything that I wish came in a go-to size. Maybe a mirror. A big mirror. :smileyhappy:

<3 beautygeek97

dianabt

(0) Hearts

I Love Beauty mini's! 

I love mini mascaras when I'm on a trip, or even those little keychain lip balms that you can keep on your key rings or in your purse. Mini bottles of foundation or mini powders have always been a favorite of mine too, but definitely not easy to find! I had a mini Lancome Dual Finish powder that was just the PERFECT purse size! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
pinkforlife15

I love my mini sized Bad Gal Lash from Benefit. I think I got it as a 100 point perk. I really wish my tokidoki lipgloss came in a mini size, that would be awesome!:smileyvery-happy:

ohhenri

(0) Hearts

I'm on the same page as the rest of you, I love mini-mascaras since I toss it after 3 months. At least, it doesn't feel like I'm wasting my money, even if the regular sizes are better deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm also a big fan of the mini versions of primer. Since I haven't found my miracle primer yet, I love to try them all before buying any regular size! (At thought I must say that I'm pretty in love with le blanc de Chanel, which probably be my next purchase!!!)

kimmi1115

My favorite current mini would have to be my Clinique lipgloss that I got as a 100 point perk.  It's the first makeup item from the brand that I've tried, and that led to curiousity about the brand lol.  I've not used it in a while.  Perhaps it's time to put it in the rotation lol.

I wish more mascaras came in mini format!  It's a great way to experiment with mascaras for different looks. 

katie1724

I have a mini NARS Laguna that comes with me often -- I would never use the full sized one, but the mini (in which I have barely put a dent!) is nice for contouring or just adding a little color when I need it. :smileyhappy:

sephoramusthave

I really love lip gloss/lipstick and mascara mini's because they last me a good while. My favorite mini of all time is Benefit Bad Gal Lash mini. It has a 6 month after opening expiration date which is a lot longer than most mascaras, it never dries out before the expiration date and I love the brush. I have gone through several and always have an extra one in my makeup bag and dont see the point of the full sized one. I dont wear mascara everyday so the mini lasts me the whole 6 months.

prettyinpa

I have a Boscia BB cream sample that I keep in my bag for days when I want to do a touch up but don't want to have to reapply sunscreen. I'll probably buy the full sized when this one is gone. I have the Marc Jacobs Lola rollerball, as well as Clean Shower Fresh one. With the Clean Fragrances I pretty much have to add more after a couple of hours, so this makes it convenient.

lowrah

[ Edited ]

I really like mascara and perfume minis. Mascara because I hardly ever wear makeup (due to laziness, not awesome skin unfortunately) and it goes bad in like 3 months.. and perfume because I rarely wear it too thanks to migraines (though so far the sample of DKNY be delicious has caused zero, which excites me!).

Also, I am glad you guys are talking about the Even Better foundation. I'm leaning more toward buying it now! Thanks!!

nanobear18

I wish benefit's they're real mascara and clinque even better foundation did! and i like all the benefit minis!

berniebeauty

nanobear18 wrote:

I wish benefit's they're real mascara and clinque even better foundation did! and i like all the benefit minis!

I'm with nanobear18. I love benefit cosmetics and I got the feelin' cheeky minis while they were available. I also like the combo pack of fresh mascaras. I really like the one in the black tube. I dont remember what it was called.  So yeah

I wish all my makeupe came in togo sizes!:smileytongue:

~~We are all beautiful~~

muffinpop

Is the clinique even better foundation that good? I've been considering trying it out, but I know that it's gotten mixed reviews

nanobear18

it's that good. haha, bad grammer on my part. it gives a nice dewy finish and good coverage, plus it won't break you out.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 35 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • ohhenri
    • sephoramusthave
    • muffinpop