Graceann

Favorite Products.

[ Edited ]

Whats yours? Dugstore or not. Which products would you recamend?

rtista

Re: Favorite Products.

(0) Hearts

Buxom lip glosses and creams.  They're long lasting, feel amazing on the lips (if you like the tingly feeling), and they're not sticky.  After wearing these, I went back last week to try one of my other drugstore and non-drugstore glosses and wound up wiping them off just so that I could apply the Buxom lip cream!  Haha

ShimmerDust

(0) Hearts

Drugstore: Ecotools Large Powder brush. It's amazing. :smileywink: Neutrogena SkinClearing mineral powder. It gives good coverage with looking powdery. Revlon Smoked Peach matte lipstick. Its a darkish matte lipstick that goes with everything and its SUCH  a unique color. Maybelline baby lips. Most amazing lip balm I've ever used. Neutrogena Heathy Skin Foundation: it's right up there with the best foundations sold at Sephora.

Sephora: Tarte Amazonian clay blush in Adored (or any color really) Urban Decay primer potion: it's the only eye primer. The best of the best. Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel: works for everyone in existence (if you have dry skin use clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion)

These are just a few but I promise none of them with let you down.

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

Drugstore: burts bees lip shimmers, flower beauty about face foundation (walmart only), loreal voluminous mascara, Maybelline the falsies mascara, rimmel London stay matte powders, moisture renew lipsticks, stay glossy lipgloss, anything by rimmel London really lol. Blistex lip medex, blistex deep renewal, nivea lipbalm, burts bees skincare

Sephora: Pretty much everything lol. KVD foundation, Buxom big and healthy lipstick and lip cream, benefit boxed powders and creaseless cream shadows and concealers, lancome dual finish powder, dior addict lipstick and gloss, UD shadows, MUFE shadows, NARS TM and blush.....

Just to name a few *winks*

lovegabydelgado

Baby Lips! They are super good for your lips, and they have so many beautiful colors! I have like 5 tubes!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • rtista
    • ShimmerDust
    • Graceann
    • lovegabydelgado