Answer
Favorite Nars Product

I have numerous itmes from lots of brands, but for some reason I have never been able to get into Nars. I only have ever puchased one Nars product: Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Bellissima. I really love it and want to get more Nars products, so give me some recommendations. What is your favorite Nars product and why? Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 32
Answered
(0) Hearts

My favorite Nars products:

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30- This is one of the perfect TMs for summer.  It gives enough coverage that your skin just GLOWS (which is great, since I can fake it when I don't feel like I have that pregnancy glow lately).  I find that I can wear this alone over sunscreen and I'm good to go with a little mascara and gloss.

Nars Lipstick in Dolce Vita-I'm porcelain fair, but this is close enough to my natural lip color that it looks like a neutral on me instead of a little more dramatic.  Nars Matte Pencil in Sex Machine is similar, and looks great alone or with a shimmery gloss layered.

Nars Laguna!  Again, porcelain fair and one of the only bronzers I can wear without my skin looking muddy. 

Nars Orgasm in the Multiple- LOVE this.  Goes on sheer enough that you can build color and lasts without needing a touchup.  Great on dry or combination skin.

Answered
(0) Hearts

NARS lip laquer  in EROS! and orgasm of course lol

Question Stats
Photos6
  • Madly.jpg
  • nars love.jpg
  • swfupload_1857306809603372781.jpg
  • NARSNiagara.jpg
  • nars blush.jpg
  • nars jungle.jpg