Favorite Nars Product

I have numerous itmes from lots of brands, but for some reason I have never been able to get into Nars. I only have ever puchased one Nars product: Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Bellissima. I really love it and want to get more Nars products, so give me some recommendations. What is your favorite Nars product and why? Smiley Happy

You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 32
(0) Hearts

I love Nars!!! They have wonderful eyeshadows and their eyelid primer is fantastic. I really recommend their blush in Dolce Vita. It is matte (no shimmer) so it's perfect for everyday. And it's so pigmented, the little palette might last you forever. I've had mine for a couple of years and while I don't wear blush everyday, I can't imagine I will have to repurchase it for a long, long time.

(0) Hearts

The one Nars product that I would recommend to anyone of any skin type is the blush Madly.

In the picture, it comes off as a pale pink and the website describes it as a "seashell pink". The wonderful thing about this blush is that it is so versatile. You can achieve this light pink color by lightly applying it but, personally, I prefer another look. What I do it pack quite a bunch into a stippling brush and sweep this blush right in the area where the blush and the contour shade would meet and overlap. This creates a subtle contour as well as a beautiful blush all in once. It goes great with a bit of highlight on the cheekbone. It has a very slight shimmer that is perfect because it doesn't wash you out but it's not an overpowering shimmer.

Question Stats
  • Madly.jpg
  • nars love.jpg
  • swfupload_1857306809603372781.jpg
  • NARSNiagara.jpg
  • nars blush.jpg
  • nars jungle.jpg