AshleyLBurke

Favorite Bronzer

Im currently using Bare Minerals "Faux Tan" bronzer and I like it, but I want to try something new.. I need suggestions, what is your favorite bronzer?

dianabt

Re: Favorite Bronzer

My favorites are made by Too Faced since they have a great color selection and I love the bronzers you can blend together that have a few different shades!

Snow Bunny Luminous Bronzer Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder Beach Bunny Custom-Blend Bronzer

But Guerlain makes some of the most beautiful bronzers and with an amazing color range! I even love their Terracotta Spray  which is SO easy to use and has amazing color pay off!

Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder Terracotta Bronzing Powder Terracotta Spray SPF 10

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
lylysa

(0) Hearts

Too Faced's French Riviera kit is wonderful if you're looking to try multiple bronzers from the brand! It's a great steal and they multi-task as eye shadow too (plus the kit comes with a highlighter and different tutorial cards)!

viviene23

(0) Hearts

Guerlain four seasons bronzer and too faced milk chocolate soleil bronzer!

MusestoApollo

(0) Hearts

I love the Too Faced beach bunny bronzer. It works great for my skin and looks wonderful! Try it out! 

colorobsession

(0) Hearts

I second all of the previously posted suggestions! I use Hoola and I love it (especially during the summer when my skin has already got a bit of a tan). I also like Too Faced's Peach Leopard Brightening & Perfecting Bronzer. It's a little bit lighter and more friendly for paler complexions than Hoola.

beautylovingirl

Some great bronzers are:

Smashbox soft fusion light

Benefit's Hoola and Dallas

Dior Diorskin Nude Tan Nude Glow Sun Powder.

Hope this helps!

sephoramusthave

[ Edited ]

My holy grail bronzer is Benefit Dallas, I've used up 2 boxes. Right now I'm using Benefit Hoola which I really really like, but since I'm so light skinned, I have to be extra light handed with this bronzer because its a lot darker than Dallas. But I love them both and will repurchase both as needed :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • dianabt
    • lylysa
    • colorobsession
    • beautylovingirl
    • viviene23