ellevee09

FYI HauteLook Summer Beauty Bag

a sweet FYI: Hautelook has a awesome summer beauty bag. just picked it up for 20.00 - thought you ladies would like to check it out :smileyhappy:
hautelook1.jpg

hautelook2.jpg

hautelook3.jpg

spedteacher74

Re: FYI HauteLook Summer Beauty Bag

(0) Hearts

Just got mine in the mail today.  Great products, but the NYX lipstick was missing from the bag.  Very disappointing.  Emailed customer service, we'll see if they are any good.

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

If you missed it the first time, HAUTELOOK has it up again PLUS other beauty bags for 20.00. Brush bag, Spring bag, Essentials bag, and Summer Beauty bag.

Happy Shopping

XOXO,

Miss Enabler

sugarluvv

(0) Hearts

Great value!

LCResz

I have had so much fun playing with this summer bag! I got the Mirenesse Lip Bomb in #22 and the Urban Decay 24/7 lip pencil in Naked. They go together perfectly! 

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

Yes!!! I got the same shades. Perfectly go together!! The bag was so worth 20.00! I wish HauteLook would do these mags more often! totally jump on it! :smileywink:

colorobsession

Finally got this in the mail this week and I am SO excited. I haven't even gotten a chance to try everything yet, but I really like what I have so far. The Mirenesse Lip Bomb rocks. It's super pigmented and long lasting. I paired it up with the Urban Decay 24/7 lip liner yesterday and only had to touch up one time (barely) in 12 hours. I can't wait to try the Whish lotion from what you all have said about their products.

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

I'm really loving all the products also!! What shade did you get for the NYX lipstick? I got shimmering peach (pear) -lss626. It's so pretty!!! And the mascara is awesome huh! Hopefully they do a fall beauty bag! :smileyhappy:

LCResz

(0) Hearts

I got Nyx 626 vitamin as well! So far a great bag, and I hope they do a Fall bag as well!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@starletta8- To me that would be worth it just for the moisturizing part of it but I understand what you mean about recommending it.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@starletta8- I know I saw those a while back and thought about starting to use them but apparently your $20 is well spent if they use them in spas.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

True, but it's one of those products I loathe recommending because I feel like once you use a high-end shaving cream, you can't go back. I pretty much don't need lotion, they're that moisturizing.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I know the Whish body products must be good because I think that's what they use in the Spa at Nordstrom.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I wish that Sephora carried the brand, to be honest.  I should feel some shame for using $20 shave cream, but this is the best that my legs have ever looked (even better than FAB!).

ellevee09

@beautylovingirl Thanks!! I thought it was a good buy..had to share :smileywink:

@drrragon Of course. :smileywink: I'll take pics & post.

beautylovingirl

ellevee09-This is an awesome little bag thanks for posting!

ellevee09

There are so many reasons why I love this little beauty bag but the lip bomb was my #1. I've heard so many good things about it. :smileyhappy: I hope everyone who ordered - loves it!!

drrragon

come back and let us know how you like the lip bomb once you get it!  i'm so curious!

colorobsession

Haha, I was totally going to start a post about this if there wasn't one already! This is such a great deal for the products that you get. I ordered one for myself as well...so exciting!

starletta8

Ooh... I spy Whish body cream!  (One of my new faves)

kd006

Have you tried their shave cream? The pomegranate smells amazing and it makes my shave last longer. I don't even feel like I need to apply lotion after because it is so hydrating!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • sephoralovex
    • drrragon
    • colorobsession
    • beautylovingirl
    • spedteacher74
    • ellevee09