Answer
marinaanne147
FNO - Fashion's Night Out

I just got back from Fashion's Night out in NYC with my mom and my best friend. We hit Sephora Soho  - which was super fun! They had raffles where you could win makeup, but we weren't there at the right time! You could make your own MUFE eyelashes. And Stila had people giving makeovers and drawing 'Stila Girl' illustrations - the only thing was you had to buy at least 2 products! :smileysad: And the line was really long. You could also take a picture of yourself + 1 that you could email to yourself and that printed on nice photo paper. Lastly, there was a Fresh 'Lip Lounge' where these people walked you through cleansing, exfoliating, and treating your lips with the Soy Face Cleanser, Sugar Lip Polish, and Sugar Lip Treatment. What was interesting was that when they asked you what color you wanted, instead of saying 'Plum, Honey, Rose, or Passion?', they said 'Glamourous, Neutral, Fun, or Captivating?. Then you could buy the products and they gave you a sample of the Citron de Vigne perfume.

'For anyone who's wondering, we also went to this cool Benefit tent right where they're about to open a Benefit boutique. Basically, there were these people in black dresses holding crates of these tubes of juice that you had to drink. They called it a 'truth serum'. That part was a bit random. Then you got in line at the tent, got a goodie bag with a makeup bag and 2 samples and when you were at the front of the line they applied They're Real Mascara to your lashes (along with some other quick products). They then gave you a FREE FULL-SIZE They're Real! :smileyvery-happy: It's a great mascara! We also went to Fresh because they had Baked by Melissa cupcakes (my favorite!), a candy 'bar' (yummmmmm), and skincare consultations, makeovers, etc.

The other two places we went had nothing to do with makeup. :smileyhappy: With the other two places it probably took us around 3 hours including driving from my house because we went to places in Soho. 6-9, and it officially ends at 11. We had a super fun time! So I really just wanted to know if any of you went and if so where you went and how it was! :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
tenngal
Answered

Wow, marinaanne, it sounds like you had a blast at the Fashion Night Out!  I'll bet the Sephora Soho was an awesome store!  I wish I could have been there, too.  I'm so glad to hear that you had a wonderful time.  Sounds like a night to remember!

tenngal :smileyhappy:

tiffanybt
Answered

I'm so glad to hear you had such a great time at Fashion's Night Out marinaanne147! If you took any photos at our Sephora Soho you could find them on our Facebook page under the tab FNO Photos. Have a great night.:smileywink:

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • tiffanybt
    • marinaanne147