FIRST POST!

Sweetykins

FIRST POST!

Hi everyone!

This is my first post ever and I would like to ask you all, what is your favorite brand of makeup brushes? I don't know anything about brushes so I wouldn't know where to begin on buying a particular brand.

Thanks!

roxystar4

Re: FIRST POST!

Great first post topic!

I love the Sephora Advanced airbrush set A LOT: http://www.sephora.com/advanced-airbrush-set-P280421?skuId=1302371

I agree with sephoralovex that real techniques are great too- I got a set for around $15 on amazon and it includes the BEST contour brush. LOVE.

mafan

I LOVE this set, too.  I got it mostly because of the concealer brush, which one of the Makeup Artists used on me and I loved.  I use all of the brushes in the set -- this is my daily set, although I've added a few things to it along the way.  I just lay them between the other brushes and zip them in.  It may not be the smallest travel set but it travels with me.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Welcome to Beauty Talk! 

I like to collect brushes over time. So I started off with a cheap set (like Sigma) & would purchase a nice brush every couple of months. My favorites are from MAC, Too Faced, Bobbi Brown, Chanel, and Sephora. 

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

Real Technique Brushes are affordable and great quality. I also recommend Eco Tools. You can find both at Ulta. If you dont mind splurging, Sigma brushes sell brush sets. If you want a cheaper alternative to the Sigma Brushes, Sedona Lace sells similar ones.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • connieconcon
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • sephoralovex
    • poemelyric