Answer
lovegabydelgado
Eyeshadow Help!
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hair.jpgI found a picture of a girl on Pinterest who had on the most beautiful eye makeup on, and I so want to be able to do it myself! The look is on the tenth girl's eyes. (She has on a pink t-shirt.) I was wondering if anyone could tell what she has on?? All help appreciated! (Warning, this picture may move the text around.)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 7
lolo01
Answered

This photo really helped me master the smokey eye look

Keep in mind that you can do any color you want to recreate this look...Hope it helps you out to be able to do it yourself :smileyhappy:eyes.jpg

Photo courtesy of Pintrest

bearsmom
Answered

Yes what lylysa and nebel said. Also looks like there may be some taupe in there? And a beige/sand/ivory/vanilla on her brow bone. Go with one of the palettes lylysa mentioned. Or if you don't want a full palette, these trios may be the right color combo: Smashbox Photo Op Eye Trio in Filter, Sephora Microsmooth Eye Trio in Natural Light, Lorac Starry-Eyed Baked Eyeshadow Trio in Superstar, or Stila Eyeshaow Trio in Gilded. They all have similar shades with varying amounts of shimmer, but one may work better on you skin than the others. Another option may be Too Faced's Natural, Naked, and Matte Shadow Collections.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

nebel
Answered

I recommend doing some makeup searches on Pinterest. It is very hard to see from this picture exactly what was done- if you find a clearer picture focusing on the eye you will have better luck replicating it!  All I can really tell from the photo is that she has brown eyeshadow on.

lylysa
Answered

Looks like a basic neutral/brown smokey eye. This look can be achieved using palettes and shades found in Too Faced's Natural eye kit, Urban Decay's Naked palette, and Lorac's Pro palette.

Take a soft pencil or cream liner in a black/brown shade to the top and bottom lid, softly smudging to smoke out the line so it's more delicate but still gives definition without being just a hard line.

beautylovingirl
Answered

@lolo1- Love that picture the eye makeup looks great!

janinebt
Answered
(0) Hearts

bearsmom has given you some wonderful suggestions. Any neutral cool toned palette will be able to help you in achieving a similar look. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
jennypenny1995
Answered
(0) Hearts

I think it's just a simple, neutral color selection with 2 coats of black mascara on top.  I personally love Benefit's World Famous Neutrals palette in "Easiest" for neutral shadows, and I get very much the same look with those shades.

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 10 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • jennypenny1995
    • janinebt
    • bearsmom
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • lolo01
    • nebel
    • lovegabydelgado