Answer
lovegabydelgado
Eyebrows!

This is probably the weirdest question ever asked but whatever, here it goes! I normally have had pretty tame eyebrows, so they've never been waxed/plucked etc. before. But lately, hairs have popped in between them and on top and below! I don't know if they are noticeable to other people but they are bugging me! Plus, I think getting my eyebrows shaped would add some nice definition to my face. But what do you think? Does it hurt really bad? Am I going to get it done and have waxing phobia that's worse than my unibrow phobia?? Please help!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
DTalksAll
Answered

Waxing, threading & plucking all hurt. I used to get mine waxed, but have since stopped because I use retinol which is a big no-no for waxing. 

I agree with @Daniela1387 do your research if you decide to get waxed. Most cheap salons will over wax and then it's a pain to maintain when they start to grow back in. I have big, full eyebrows, but I rarely have them take anything off the top, just in-between and underneath. I usually keep my shape & get them threaded or I pluck them myself. The Anastasia brow stencils are awesome for an at home pluck. 

Question Stats
  • 13 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • poemelyric
    • poppyh
    • annonymous1
    • drrragon
    • bearsmom
    • ChicDabbler