Answer
lovegabydelgado
Eyebrows!

This is probably the weirdest question ever asked but whatever, here it goes! I normally have had pretty tame eyebrows, so they've never been waxed/plucked etc. before. But lately, hairs have popped in between them and on top and below! I don't know if they are noticeable to other people but they are bugging me! Plus, I think getting my eyebrows shaped would add some nice definition to my face. But what do you think? Does it hurt really bad? Am I going to get it done and have waxing phobia that's worse than my unibrow phobia?? Please help!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Daniela1387
Answered

I am not going to lie to you it will hurt. Its not absolutely horrific but even after getting my eyebrows done for years my eyes still water when I get them waxed. Keep in mind it is hot wax on one of your most sensitive areas that is then torn off with a cloth strip. However it does make a difference. No matter how amazing you do your makeup if you have supperrr thick eyebrows or a unibrow all the attention will go to that instead of the makeup magic you pulled off. Also it also depends where you go. Some places I've gone too are a bit pricey but will take the time to make you comfortable with the waxing experience and be verrryyy gentle. My advice RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH to find a place with good reviews that will take the time to make you comfy with the process. 

Question Stats
  • 13 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • poemelyric
    • poppyh
    • annonymous1
    • drrragon
    • bearsmom
    • ChicDabbler