annonymous1

Eyebrow wax Vs. Eyebrow powder?

(0) Hearts

i've been using Benefits "Brow Zings" for about 6 months now, i have almost hit pan and i've really heard great things about Anastasia's brow powder duo, i don't like wax because it feels like sticky, and idk for some reason i feel like they look good, but they don't look very natural. 

has anyone compared these two brands? i'm kind of torn between the two lol 

michmo

Re: Eyebrow wax Vs. Eyebrow powder?

I haven't used the brow zings, but I do use the Anastasia brow powder duo.  It is great and I haven't had any problems with it.  I think it looks really natural.  

I wanted to throw my $.02 in because I just recently learned the importance of wearing brow gel though with the powder.  The tail end of my eyebrows are very thin and I have to fill in.  Without brow gel the hairs I do have sometimes move and then it is obvious that it's powder making my brows look full.  So now I always use the clear gel to set them in place.  This would probably be avoided by using the wax or you could do the powder and set them with gel.    

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

do you use the brow gel from Anastasia as well?

michmo

(0) Hearts

I do but mostly because it came in a kit and then I have a deluxe sample of it as a backup.  

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • annonymous1
    • michmo