andyhtrieu

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess 2014

I'm really excited for this collection. The eye shadow palette is what caught my eye.. Have any of you tried previous Bronze Goddess collections? I know that a lot of people LOVE the Bronze Goddess powder bronzer.

Untitled1.jpgimage source: dustyohunter from youtube

missey1973

Re: Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess 2014

(0) Hearts

Are those color Matte in this pallet? I think it is what I need. Everything I have has a shimmer or sparkle to it.

killahbabe

I have THIS!

BEST.THING.EVER!

heat wave.jpg

roxystar4

I love mine too!!

killahbabe

So glad we got ours! :smileyvery-happy:

michmo

(0) Hearts

I'm so interested in this collection.  I think the palette reminds me of the Naked Basics palette with the bonus of the 3 gelee eyeshadows added to it. I really want to swatch it.  

LindenAnn

I'd be more interested in this if I hadn't been wearing neutrals all winter. I've been really craving bright pastels recently, especially mint green for some reason. The coral stick-possibly-lip-crayon is intriguing though...

sarah468

(0) Hearts

SO pretty - I've never really used Estee!  not sure why .... guess I need to investigate!

MlleCC

Agree with ladymeag below about the eye palette.  I'm more interested in what's to the left of the palette though -- are those lip crayons/pencils that I see?  I don't think Estee Lauder has done those before and I would interested to see how pigmented they turn out. 

ladymeag

Is it bad that I'm yawning at another nude eye palette? I feel like we're saturated with them at this point. Everyone's got one. Give us some color! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 20 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • killahbabe
    • sarah468
    • roxystar4
    • ladymeag
    • michmo
    • missey1973