maddierose30

Drugstore Must-Haves!

(0) Hearts

I am going drugstore makeup shopping soon and was wondering what eyeshadows/mascaras/eyeliner/face makeup are your recent must haves from the drugstore!

Prettymami1982

Re: Drugstore Must-Haves!

(0) Hearts

image.jpg

Spoiler

I thought these were a must have for me atleast.. I'm a sucker for Disney😘

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

Some of my drugstore favorites are:

-Nyx Cosmetics Slide On Eye Pencil

-Nyx Cosmetics Love in Rio/Love in Paris eyeshadow palette

-Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor

-L'oreal Colour Riche Extraordinary Lip Color

-Revlon Super Lustrous Lipcolor

-Milani Baked Blush

WalkingMemoir

(0) Hearts

I really love Maybelline Color Tattoos

Relvon Lipstain/balm (matte, glossy)

Maybelline Elixir Gloss

Covergirl Flamed Out Shadow Pencils

Rimmel Scandal Eyeliners (waterproof kohl)

Milani Baked Blushes

Rimmel 60 secs nailpolish (affordable and good color payoff and it really dries in 60 secs)

aydasu

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (unless you have bad under eye darkness)

Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliners

Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait (on my second tube)

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser (for bad under eye problems)

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (if you can find the right shade)

Maybelline Color Tattoos 

L'oreal Infallible Shadows

Physician's Formula CC+ cream 

Physician's Formula Mineral Powders

Wet'n'Wild Megalast Lipsticks 

Wet'n'Wild single eye shadows 

NYX Butter Glosses (Clarins instant lip perfecter dupe!) 

MK89

(0) Hearts

I don't really buy much drugstore, but I do have a few favorites:

-Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Plumrose (creamy and pigmented)

-Milani Matte blush in Bella Rosa (very pigmented)

-Maybelline Eyestudio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow in Coral Oasis and Gutsy Green (for fans of bright colors, these are pretty smooth and pigmented, and Ulta/Walgreens/CVS often have BOGO half off)

-NYX Matte Lip Creams (long lasting, pigmented, comfortable on the lips)

-Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (decently pigmented, comfortable on the lips)

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

I also really like the Revlon Balm Stains! I have several of them. They don't offer a ton of pigment on my lips, but they are very pretty and comfortable. 

heatherbee

For any oily gals out there, try the Nyx matte spray...wow!  I have EXTREMELY oily skin, and this stuff really blew my socks off with how well it works.  It really keeps my makeup looking freshly applied, too.

Blackwhiskey

(0) Hearts

My drugstore must haves.. hmm, I would have to say is Essence liquid eyeliner and the maybelinne color tattoos. I also love the nyx matte liquid lipsticks.  My favorite shade in that is monte carlo. 

Joannimation

(0) Hearts

My recommendations are all things I want, but don't have yet. I imagine most other beauties will recommend them as well :smileyhappy:

I just placed an order for Milani blushes and I can't wait to get them! Everyone talks about how Luminoso is a Nars Orgasm dupe, so I'd look into that one first. They also have matte shades in Delizioso Pink and Bella Rosa, depending on what type of blush you're looking for.

I've swatched L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows, and they're AMAZING! Haven't gotten myself to purchase any yet, but Amber Rush and Iced Latte are both favorites of the Youtubers I follow.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer if you can find it! This is one of the best drugstore concealers out there, and every time I go to get mine, they're completely out of stock!

NYX slide-on pencils are also supposed to be a great dupe for Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencils!

Happy shopping!

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

Milani's blushes are great, but Luminoso isn't a dupe for NARS Orgasm unfortunately. The color isn't quite the same and Luminoso has a lot more shimmer than Orgasm. At least mine does. Delizioso Pink is great! I have to use a light hand because it's pretty pigmented and bright.

The L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows are wonderful! They are similar to Armani Eyes to Kill and more like a pressed pigment than a standard shadow. I have Amber Rush and Iced Latte, in addition to six or so other colors, and I like them a lot!

I would also tend to disagree that NYX Slide-On Pencils are a dupe for UD. They are nice though. But not nearly as long lasting. And they aren't waterproof on me.

Joannimation

(0) Hearts

Good to know, buxombabe! I've really been enjoying my UD pencils and was considering the NYX ones. Now I will reconsider :smileyhappy:

I'm not a huge fan of anything too shimmery, so let's hope the Luminoso isn't too bad!

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

The Luminoso is very shimmery on me. I have pretty fair skin though. Hopefully you like it. I think the color is very pretty!

Sonny4President

(0) Hearts

E.l.f's Contour eyeshaodw brush (versatile and extremely soft) only $3! I would buy another in a heart beat... they sell out at my local Target

E.l.f's Oil Blotting Sheets, they seem cheap because they are, only $1.05! It gets the job done, some may say it might move their makeup, but if you are stippling your face with it, rather than dragging it across your face makeup won't come off (as much).

N.Y.X. Eye Pencil in the colour Milk - Use this as a base for shadows and you will get eyeshadows in the colour you paid for! 

As for special effects, I love the foundation brush from E.l.f. it's only $1 and you can use it to apply liquid latex with ease, precision and comfort knowing the brush won't be too harsh on the clients skin.

Sonny4President

(0) Hearts

All these at Target :smileywink: lol it's like we're advertising for drugstore brands...

jozkid

(0) Hearts

L'Oreal mascaras! Lancome and L'Oreal often have similar formulations, so if there's a Lancome mascara you like, chances are there's a dupe by L'Oreal!

BuxomBabe80

• Maybelline Color Elixirs. I have probably 10-12 of them. Great formula and colors!
  • NYX Butter Glosses. I have almost every color. Love the consistency!
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows
  • L'Oreal Infallible eye shadows. I have 9 of them and love them all. Amber Rush is particularly pretty in the summer. Burst Into Bloom and Iced Latte are really pretty too.
  • L'Oreal Voluminous mascara
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing mascara
  • Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow palettes. I really like Petal Pusher.
  • Milani baked blushes. I really like the matte one Delizioso Pink.
  • Milani Color Statement lip sticks. They are so creamy, pigmented and pretty. They are comparable to many high end lippies
  • NYX lip liners in Fuchsia and Rose
  • Milani Anti-Feathering transparent lip liner
BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

I also really like the Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Long Lasting Intense Colour Balm in 210 Boom Chic A Boom and 100 Give Me A Cuddle.

malday

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

My personal ones are:

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner

NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams

NYX Matte Lipsticks

and some of Wet 'n' Wilds lipsticks (I love Cherry Bomb! but haven't seen it in stores lately)

HelloCoffee

(0) Hearts

I seriously need to check out these Milani lipsticks.....

But here's my list:

Lipsticks: Revlon Super Lustrous and Loreal Colour Riche: both brands have tons of colors and are very moisturizing/comfortable and pigmented. I also love CG lip perfection, but they smell funny. I get past it, though.

Mascara: Cover Girl Professional All in One Mascara (blue tube). It lengthens, gives subtle volume and separates each lash. It's a very defined look and does not smudge. This is an unsung hero. I also swear by the clear mascara for my brows....the fact that companies charge 15-20 for clear brow gel is nuts.

Foundation: Loreal True Match!  Love this stuff....I interchange with my Bobbi Brown (so it lasts longer)

Concealer: Maybelline dark circle eraser and Loreal True Match concealer crayons are great for touch ups on the go.

Eyeshadow: I like Color Tattoo, too....but I just wish there were more colors.....I only have one which was an LE shade from last summer and it's the only color I really loved, but yea, it definitely performs. 

Nail Polish: Brucci. This stuff is slammin......so many colors and they are opaque and go on so smooth. As the years go on, it gets a little harder to find....

Jessicaclara

(0) Hearts

Rimmel gentle eye makeup remover (HG)

Rimmel scandaleyes mascara (original orange tube or flex, HG)

Maybelline color elixir glosses

NYX soft matte lip color

Maybelline color tattoo (bad to the bronze, asphalt, taupe)

NYX jumbo eye pencil (milk, cottage cheese)

I'm on the fence with the Maybelline age rewind concealers/brightener. Some days I love them, others I hate them.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 42 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 29 in conversation
    • kenny
    • islandqt
    • sephoralovex
    • malday
    • marinaanne147
    • aviscardi