annypoo

Don't you hate it when...

Don't you hate it when... you're about to order something and you wait a day and it sells out?!!! I've also checked the 2 stores near me and they don't have it in stock either :smileysad:

heartsmyface

Re: Don't you hate it when...

(0) Hearts

Yeah, I've definitely seen the stores restock things which were still out of stock online. That being said, I'm really glad I bought the Pardon My French set online when I did. What I really hate is waiting the three to four days for my treasures to arrive.

BrennaBombshell

(0) Hearts

This has totally happened to me before, but after getting on BT and seeing this thread, I had to order my Too Faced Pardon My French set the second I got paid. See, I knooow it won't sell out any time soon, but I kept imagining it would, especially after reading this. Thanks for the enabling, guys. ^_^

But now I'm afraid that the RICHE promo will go OOS, and I've been trying to stockpile it as it's my favorite night time moisturizer on the planet. (I only have one, but i keep meaning to get more, I guess it's not so much a stockpile as a dream pile.) But I wanted to use the 15% off so badly....Next order. *fingers crossed that it stays*

krtty1125

(0) Hearts

YES!!!! That's happened to me too may times to count. I want to cringe I was about to get a real deal on the Clarisonic Deep Pore Cleansing Holiday collection which had so many more products for the money than any of the other collections and it was in my basket and BAMM! It was gone!

michmo

(0) Hearts

yup, I hate it.  That just happened to me! 

HookedOnBeauty2

(0) Hearts

Annypoo it's available now!!!!!!!!

annypoo

(0) Hearts

I missed it!! I was sleeping lol

colorobsession

(0) Hearts

I waited until Thursday for the Chic Week sale and then everything I wanted to buy was sold out in my local Sephora and online. Needless to say, not so happy.

bad823

Don't you hate it when you miss out on a great deal? HSN had the Chocolate Bar palette plus the full size Shadow Insurance for $29 with free shipping. Also a 2 pack Better Than Sex mascara for $25 free shipping.

heatherbee

(0) Hearts

Ooh, I check NC daily...as soon as I saw that deal, it was mine!  But I have missed out on so many deals :smileysad:  

notcreative

(0) Hearts

I also hate it when you drop your MAC pigment and it spills all over the place.  This just happened to me today.  I do not know what was worse, seeing all the beautiful wasted shadow or how hard it was to clean up.

callmefafi

(0) Hearts

I've had this happen to me over and over with the Naked 3 palette.  That's why when I discovered that the Anastasia Lavish palette was back in stock on her website, I didn't hesitate. Okay, well I did hesitate for about an hour and then just went and ordered it.  They must be running out cause it took two days for them to send me a confirmation email stating it was mailed. At least it's on its way now!

notcreative

(0) Hearts

Yes, I slept in a little today, because I have gotten up early every day this week.  By the time I got to Ulta, the Beauty Steal was sold out.  I called every store in the area and the online store.  It sold out while I was sleeping apparently.

annypoo

(0) Hearts

I woke up this morning at 7am to check their site and it was already sold out. 

notcreative

(0) Hearts

They probably released a very limited amount.  I am going in there tomorrow.  I wonder if they will have any "in stock" now that the full price is back in effect.

weeeeweeeeeee

Good sleep=good skin = less need for makeup= save some money?

Gotta look on the bright side? :smileyvery-happy:

weeeeweeeeeee

(0) Hearts

Or when you sign up for emails to notify you that the out of stock item is back in stock, and when you get the email literally 5 hours later, the item is sold out again??

Then again, maybe it is just me and my luck...............

missjr

(0) Hearts

This happened to me several times!  The Carol's Daughter Ecstasy body wash is always out of stock!  GRRRRR!!

The Caudalie moisturizing toner seems to be out of stock just as I desperately need it.  I've even checked the stores closest to me and it's still not in stock.  Unfortunately, I've had to "cheat" and purchase it elsewhere.

notcreative

(0) Hearts

I always order Carol's daughter products directly from her site, because there are so many discounts.  The line will be in Target soon.  Ecstasy is the best!

ilovebears

(0) Hearts

An associate at my local store told me that if an item is OOS online, they won't be getting additional shipments of the item until it is back in stock online.  I think stores get their shipments from the warehouses that fulfill our online orders.

I was also a huge fan of the Caudalie moisturizing toner, but have since switched to Shiseido products.  Nordstrom carries Caudalie though, at least online!

mommyto4

(0) Hearts

I don't think that associate is right, maybe sometimes.  I've seen products sell out both online and in store.  When this happens I usually will see it back in store before online.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 44 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • stephyd216
    • missjr
    • klbandy
    • colorobsession