Answer
gabidee
Doll Look For Halloween: Need Help!

Hey Girls!

For Halloween, my best friend and I are going out as creepy dolls with HUGE eyes. As you probably guessed, this requires white eyeliner and liquid liner. I don't own any of those things at the time, and I am wondering what your recommendations are for them. I am wanting to spend as little as possible, because I need to purchase MANY false lashes and temporary hair dye. I mean like $10 or less on those two items. I'm not a big fan of wet  n' wild, but I would settle with them for the price. What are your favorite drugstore white liners and black liquid ones? I want the white one to be at least a bit creamy so it won't hurt my undereye area.

Also, any suggestions on "cute" color schemes and "cute" and easy outfits for this costume?

Thank you so much!

-gabidee

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
maltipoo66
Answered

Hey gabidee!  I would go for pigtails, vibrant cheeks (in circles so they look less natural), huge eyelashes and red lips.  Here's the closest thing to what I had in mind:

images.jpeg

You don't have to put the false lashes on the bottom, but it does have a cool effect.  As far as the actual costume, maybe a pink dress with a bow on your head or something else that looks doll-like?  The makeup can be the part that makes the whole thing scary.  

For products, I would definitely look into the Sephora Jumbo Waterproof Eye pencil in 01 White for the waterline and inner corners:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P284507&categoryId=B70

The Sephora collection has great false lashes that are high quality for very cheap,  -in maybe Showstopper, Mink, or Glitter:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P167712&categoryId=B70

*Don't use the glue that comes with it-I think Duo Eyelash Adhesive is the best (available at any drugstore)

That's just my idea-hope those suggestions help you!!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • prettyinpa
    • maltipoo66
    • gabidee
    • nanobear18
Photos1
  • images.jpeg