Doll Look For Halloween: Need Help!

Hey Girls!

For Halloween, my best friend and I are going out as creepy dolls with HUGE eyes. As you probably guessed, this requires white eyeliner and liquid liner. I don't own any of those things at the time, and I am wondering what your recommendations are for them. I am wanting to spend as little as possible, because I need to purchase MANY false lashes and temporary hair dye. I mean like $10 or less on those two items. I'm not a big fan of wet  n' wild, but I would settle with them for the price. What are your favorite drugstore white liners and black liquid ones? I want the white one to be at least a bit creamy so it won't hurt my undereye area.

Also, any suggestions on "cute" color schemes and "cute" and easy outfits for this costume?

Thank you so much!

You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation

Hey gabidee!  I would go for pigtails, vibrant cheeks (in circles so they look less natural), huge eyelashes and red lips.  Here's the closest thing to what I had in mind:

You don't have to put the false lashes on the bottom, but it does have a cool effect.  As far as the actual costume, maybe a pink dress with a bow on your head or something else that looks doll-like?  The makeup can be the part that makes the whole thing scary.  

For products, I would definitely look into the Sephora Jumbo Waterproof Eye pencil in 01 White for the waterline and inner corners:

The Sephora collection has great false lashes that are high quality for very cheap,  -in maybe Showstopper, Mink, or Glitter:

*Don't use the glue that comes with it-I think Duo Eyelash Adhesive is the best (available at any drugstore)

That's just my idea-hope those suggestions help you!!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
  • images.jpeg