Do you wear makeup around the house?

lippiehippie

Do you wear makeup around the house?

Like if your just staying home all day? Do you still put on makeup or do you just walk around all natural? I personally just relax all natural, unless im experimenting with some products, but i usually take it off right after, let my face breathe you know? I'm curious what other people do (:

melissabt

Re: Do you wear makeup around the house?

I do not wear any make up if I'm just staying at home the whole day! I like to do some masks and take care of my skin on days like that:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
sephoramusthave

Usually, no. Not unless I have guests over. I like to use that time to take extra special care of my skin----masks, scrubs, pore strips.

I find it a waste of time and money---and its nice to let your skin breathe and let it renew itself. I've been loving a full face lately (blush, bronzer, highlighter...basically the works) and I need those times to leave my face alone!

mkupgk

(0) Hearts

Nope too lazy :smileywink:

broadwaybarbie

(0) Hearts

It depends on how lazy I feel really haha :smileytongue: It also depends on how much makeup I've worn or will be wearing the rest of the week. I like to allow my skin at least one free day to breath. But then again, it just all depends on my mood :smileyhappy:

queenofcouture

(0) Hearts

Nope I don't! I just put my skincare and my sunblock. :smileyhappy: Sometimes I do play around with eyeshadow looks but I'll take it off after that. 

pinklissamel

Call me lazy but when im home I dont wear makeup. If I have to go out I do but if I have no plans to actually leave the house except for walking the dog I go fresh faced. Sometimes I may wear a tinted moisturizer I have really been into the newish one by Olay their BB cream works well for moisturizer without having to put on a full face to just sit around the house.

bananachoox3

Usually when I'm at home all day, I let my face have a free day, without anything on besides moisturizer. 

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Not really, except for maybe a tinted moisturizer for SPF. Sometimes I'll play around before an event trying out different looks, or when I get a new haul. 

emmaclaire

(0) Hearts

Heck no!  I love wearing makeup and I usually wear a full face during the week.  But if I'm not up to it then I skip it, sometimes altogether.  And if I'm not going to do something (and I don't count grocery shopping or other small errands) I definitely don't bother.  Makeup is expensive, I'm not going to waste it to sit inside and fiddle on the internet lol

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

I tend to let me face breath! but sometimes I wake up motivated to try something new so I put things on and i find an excuse to go out! haha!

carrierose

(0) Hearts

I am a stay-at-home mom, and after realizing how much makeup I had I made it a resolution to put on makeup everyday. :smileytongue:  I need to use this stuff up!

If I know it's going to be a long day and I definitely won't be going anywhere, I won't put anything on to save me some time at night.

I have bad skin, though, so I don't look all fresh-faced without makeup like some do.

aviscardi

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts
Nope. &nbsp;I like to be bare faced from fri night when i get home from work until I apply my makeup Monday AM. &nbsp;Skincare routine every day though. &nbsp; oh duh have to edit. That's if I don't plan on going anywhere lol or no one special is coming over. When I go to do laundry I rarely put makeup on. Sometimes Il slap on bb and concealer if il be out and about
kiml50

(0) Hearts

Not if I'm staying home all day and I'm not expecting company. I feel like its a waste of product/money to do my makeup but I still continue to care for my skin because that's important. Like others have said, I may experiment with products and looks, but not often.

rawrxjasmine

(0) Hearts

Bare faced all day!

brennn

(0) Hearts

Occasionally I will, but not a full face done. I'll sometimes just apply a new product for a few hours - especially with lip products and cream products- to test their wear time & lasting power to make sure they don't wear unevenly or crease before I wear them out. Most of my stay-in days I just like to give my skin a break.  

starletta8

(0) Hearts

If I'm not leaving the house, no way. I always do my regular skincare routine, but no makeup if I'm at home.

babybear04

It really depends on the day.  If I'm feeling super lazy but have things that NEED to get done, then I pop on a little bit of makeup to get myself going.  If I plan on sleeping all day (I'm a college student, so yes this sometimes happens!) then absolutely no makeup.

I think for the most part, however, I usually have a little bit of makeup on--just a little bit of concealer, powder, a touch of bronzer & blush, mascara, and a tinted lip balm! I'm always on the go, whether it be studying, going to class, grocery shopping, running errands, taking the pup to the park--I like to look a little bit put together!

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

I'm pretty OCD with my skincare regimen... I always use (at the least) face wipes, toner, night cream and maracuja oil at night, and toner, serum and day cream during the day. So if I decide not to put on makeup while at home at the very least I put my skincare items on.

I do very frequently wear makeup at home, though. I have extremely sensitive skin and am allergic to a lot of ingredients. Therefore, I try one new product at a time, and prefer to be at home for at least 1-2 hours after applying because it is miserable to leave the house and then start to itch all over or have a red, hot face!

kalex

I always at least put on foundation.  Even if I plan on staying home all day I have to pull my hair back too and put on clothes - even if it's just yoga pants and a tee.  If I don't I will get nothing accomplished all day.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I work from home & am the same way. If I don't change then I'm sunk until I do. 

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Yup, it's the time I'm experimenting. I like wearing colors, so I usually test out bold/colorful eye/lip looks around the house a couple times before wearing them out. =)

Otherwise no, on occasions where I sleep late (wake up at 10-11am) I don't even wash my face/apply SPF, just go straight to my night regimen when night comes. =X

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 43 replies
  • 23 hearts
  • 41 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • lovelykatya
    • emmaclaire
    • carrierose