Do you wear makeup around the house?

lippiehippie

Do you wear makeup around the house?

Like if your just staying home all day? Do you still put on makeup or do you just walk around all natural? I personally just relax all natural, unless im experimenting with some products, but i usually take it off right after, let my face breathe you know? I'm curious what other people do (:

kiml50

Re: Do you wear makeup around the house?

(0) Hearts

Not if I'm staying home all day and I'm not expecting company. I feel like its a waste of product/money to do my makeup but I still continue to care for my skin because that's important. Like others have said, I may experiment with products and looks, but not often.

rawrxjasmine

(0) Hearts

Bare faced all day!

brennn

(0) Hearts

Occasionally I will, but not a full face done. I'll sometimes just apply a new product for a few hours - especially with lip products and cream products- to test their wear time & lasting power to make sure they don't wear unevenly or crease before I wear them out. Most of my stay-in days I just like to give my skin a break.  

starletta8

(0) Hearts

If I'm not leaving the house, no way. I always do my regular skincare routine, but no makeup if I'm at home.

babybear04

It really depends on the day.  If I'm feeling super lazy but have things that NEED to get done, then I pop on a little bit of makeup to get myself going.  If I plan on sleeping all day (I'm a college student, so yes this sometimes happens!) then absolutely no makeup.

I think for the most part, however, I usually have a little bit of makeup on--just a little bit of concealer, powder, a touch of bronzer & blush, mascara, and a tinted lip balm! I'm always on the go, whether it be studying, going to class, grocery shopping, running errands, taking the pup to the park--I like to look a little bit put together!

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

I'm pretty OCD with my skincare regimen... I always use (at the least) face wipes, toner, night cream and maracuja oil at night, and toner, serum and day cream during the day. So if I decide not to put on makeup while at home at the very least I put my skincare items on.

I do very frequently wear makeup at home, though. I have extremely sensitive skin and am allergic to a lot of ingredients. Therefore, I try one new product at a time, and prefer to be at home for at least 1-2 hours after applying because it is miserable to leave the house and then start to itch all over or have a red, hot face!

kalex

I always at least put on foundation.  Even if I plan on staying home all day I have to pull my hair back too and put on clothes - even if it's just yoga pants and a tee.  If I don't I will get nothing accomplished all day.

dannyc

(0) Hearts

I work from home & am the same way. If I don't change then I'm sunk until I do. 

beautytester

[ Edited ]

Yup, it's the time I'm experimenting. I like wearing colors, so I usually test out bold/colorful eye/lip looks around the house a couple times before wearing them out. =)

Otherwise no, on occasions where I sleep late (wake up at 10-11am) I don't even wash my face/apply SPF, just go straight to my night regimen when night comes. =X

krunce

(0) Hearts

Ya I'm the same as you! No make up when I'm at home alone! If I'm at home all day, I play it super lazy, and the most I'll do is wipe my face off with a Neutrogena facial wipe and maybe put on some more light moisturizer and eye cream.

And mayyyybe put on pants.

KayyLynn

(0) Hearts

I do not because I suffer from acne so if I am not going out I don't like to put anything on my skin.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 29 in conversation
    • kalex
    • dannyc
    • sephoramusthave
    • lovelykatya
    • emmaclaire
    • carrierose