lippiehippie

Do you wear makeup around the house?

Like if your just staying home all day? Do you still put on makeup or do you just walk around all natural? I personally just relax all natural, unless im experimenting with some products, but i usually take it off right after, let my face breathe you know? I'm curious what other people do (:

brittieeee

Re: Do you wear makeup around the house?

(0) Hearts

Sometimes I put a lot of makeup on just to experiment or to make myself feel special.:smileyhappy:  Otherwise I just usually wear BB Cream or foundation/powder and mascara and maybe lipstick.  But I always wear something unless it's early morning.

Sonny4President

(0) Hearts

Eye makeup, sometimes... full on face? ex. Foundation, Primer, Concealer, Blush... never

I like to let my pores relax when I'm at home. I would consider it if a guest was over though.

mpolansky

I usually don't feel productive or get much done if I don't get ready. A change of clothes and some makeup wakes me up. On lighter days I'll just wear a tinted moisturizer, some blush, a quick swipe of cream eyeshadow, mascara and tinted brow gel.

If my skin needs a break or has been breaking out a lot, I'll try to only keep the makeup on for a couple hours and take it off and do a mask or treatment. I enjoy the time I take to do my makeup, even if its really simple. I can get a basic look done in less than 5 min.

fatimamummy

(0) Hearts

It depends on my mood and how I'm feeling,,,I often wear make up when I'm staying home and many times I go out in just moisturizer or sunscreen if I'm not feeling like I want to wear make up.

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

Unless I'm expecting company, I keep my face bare if I have plans to leave the house. I spend so much of the time wearing makeup, I think I need to give my face some breathing time!

SydneySydney

(0) Hearts

I'm 17, so in the summer my face is typically foundationless. I never know when I'm going to the beach/ pool (I work with kids and go to the pool AT LEAST twice a week with them) and I cannot stand being in the heat with cake face on, it just breaks up and melts off -it also doesn't help that I have to reapply sunblock haha. BUT, When I have the extra time off work, I will sit and play with my makeup at home in the air conditioning. I typically just experiment with colors and blending and new techniques! :smileyhappy:

Zpsid91

(0) Hearts

I don't unless I'm bored and want to play with makeup :smileyhappy: Otherwise I just do my normal skincare stuff and bare face.

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

I often do wear makeup around the house, but I usually take at least one day per week to give my face a break from painting it. :smileyhappy:

meagboho

(0) Hearts

It depends on how I feel! If I have given my face a break already that week I might take the opportunity to play, otherwise I might give my face a break. Yesterday I worked from home and was going to the gym after work so I decided not to. 

StyleLynn

(0) Hearts

I always wear makeup regardless of if I'm staying in or going out.

As well, I generally always have a new product to play with and days I don't have to go anywhere are my favorite time to test those out.

I just feel more comfortable with my face on.  

inmm

(0) Hearts

Almost never. That said, it's a great time to experiment and test new products. If I have a new eyeliner, for instance, I might wear it around the house on an off day. If it gives me raccoon face,  I'd much rather find out on an off day at home instead of wearing it the first time in public. 

victoriaburn

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

No I don't wear make-up when I am in home. Infact, I recommend to keep your skin away from cosmetics when you are in home. Continuous make-up makes your skin loose and at very less age you will see expression lines on your face so wear make-up only when necessary.

lovelykatya

(0) Hearts

When I have a day off and I do not plan to go out (besides everyday errands) - I never wear makeup (I don't even fill in my brows) - I let my skin breath. I'll do just my regular skincare routine and that's it :smileyhappy:

My husband loves me without or with makeup!!!

Seiba

(0) Hearts

I barely wear makeup when I leave! I like to think of my makeup as something that I control and do when I feel like it, rather than feeling as if makeup controls me and I HAVE to have it on at all times or else I'll feel bad of something. 

That being said, if I want to experiment with new colours, or practice on perfecting my cat-eye (how the HECK do you balance the two wings?!), I like to do it at home and test out any new products before deciding whether they're nice enough to go out with them. But no regular makeup, nope. 

Ramieee

(0) Hearts

I owe a lot to my foundation and without itit it ain't a pretty sight. But if m staying in, then I will be completely

bare faced to the point where I'm scared to answer the door!

lylysa

It really depends on my mood, sometimes when I have no plans and I'm just lounging about, I like to throw on some make up for fun, it's like a fun pick me up that allows me to just focus on myself and not worry about chores or trying to make plans. There's no rush or time constraints so I get to play with colors and techniques and really fall in love with make up all over again.

Of course in complete contrast to that where some days I just stay in my pjs and don't even take a single look at make up. I still never neglect skin care though.

MoreGun89

When I'm home alone I do, mostly because I feel more like myself in it, and if the fiance is home too I will generally skip it, it'll just end up on his arm otherwise XD 

ChicDabbler

I always wondered about that when I see movies where Femme Fatale are seducing the guy. It's suppose to be sexy but the only thought in my mind was ".....aren't they both going to end up with clown  mouth afterward?" And when, rarely, I met someone who likes to rub cheeks do air kisses, I start seeing their make up as they get closer and just think "ooooOOOH.....dang."

MoreGun89

Yeah, probably best for those people not to wear powder >.> And the fiance refuses to kiss me if I'm wearing very pigmented lipstick :smileytongue: he even wipes his lips if I get him with clear balm! XD

beautylovingirl

No. I like to let my skin breathe and be free of makeup. I like to really pamper my skin when I'm home all day it makes a huge difference.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 43 replies
  • 23 hearts
  • 41 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • lovelykatya
    • emmaclaire
    • carrierose