lippiehippie

Do you wear makeup around the house?

Like if your just staying home all day? Do you still put on makeup or do you just walk around all natural? I personally just relax all natural, unless im experimenting with some products, but i usually take it off right after, let my face breathe you know? I'm curious what other people do (:

lovelykatya

Re: Do you wear makeup around the house?

(0) Hearts

When I have a day off and I do not plan to go out (besides everyday errands) - I never wear makeup (I don't even fill in my brows) - I let my skin breath. I'll do just my regular skincare routine and that's it :smileyhappy:

My husband loves me without or with makeup!!!

Seiba

(0) Hearts

I barely wear makeup when I leave! I like to think of my makeup as something that I control and do when I feel like it, rather than feeling as if makeup controls me and I HAVE to have it on at all times or else I'll feel bad of something. 

That being said, if I want to experiment with new colours, or practice on perfecting my cat-eye (how the HECK do you balance the two wings?!), I like to do it at home and test out any new products before deciding whether they're nice enough to go out with them. But no regular makeup, nope. 

Ramieee

(0) Hearts

I owe a lot to my foundation and without itit it ain't a pretty sight. But if m staying in, then I will be completely

bare faced to the point where I'm scared to answer the door!

lylysa

It really depends on my mood, sometimes when I have no plans and I'm just lounging about, I like to throw on some make up for fun, it's like a fun pick me up that allows me to just focus on myself and not worry about chores or trying to make plans. There's no rush or time constraints so I get to play with colors and techniques and really fall in love with make up all over again.

Of course in complete contrast to that where some days I just stay in my pjs and don't even take a single look at make up. I still never neglect skin care though.

MoreGun89

When I'm home alone I do, mostly because I feel more like myself in it, and if the fiance is home too I will generally skip it, it'll just end up on his arm otherwise XD 

beautytester

I always wondered about that when I see movies where Femme Fatale are seducing the guy. It's suppose to be sexy but the only thought in my mind was ".....aren't they both going to end up with clown  mouth afterward?" And when, rarely, I met someone who likes to rub cheeks do air kisses, I start seeing their make up as they get closer and just think "ooooOOOH.....dang."

MoreGun89

(0) Hearts

Yeah, probably best for those people not to wear powder >.> And the fiance refuses to kiss me if I'm wearing very pigmented lipstick :smileytongue: he even wipes his lips if I get him with clear balm! XD

beautylovingirl

No. I like to let my skin breathe and be free of makeup. I like to really pamper my skin when I'm home all day it makes a huge difference.

melissabt

I do not wear any make up if I'm just staying at home the whole day! I like to do some masks and take care of my skin on days like that:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
sephoramusthave

Usually, no. Not unless I have guests over. I like to use that time to take extra special care of my skin----masks, scrubs, pore strips.

I find it a waste of time and money---and its nice to let your skin breathe and let it renew itself. I've been loving a full face lately (blush, bronzer, highlighter...basically the works) and I need those times to leave my face alone!

mkupgk

(0) Hearts

Nope too lazy :smileywink:

broadwaybarbie

(0) Hearts

It depends on how lazy I feel really haha :smileytongue: It also depends on how much makeup I've worn or will be wearing the rest of the week. I like to allow my skin at least one free day to breath. But then again, it just all depends on my mood :smileyhappy:

queenofcouture

(0) Hearts

Nope I don't! I just put my skincare and my sunblock. :smileyhappy: Sometimes I do play around with eyeshadow looks but I'll take it off after that. 

pinklissamel

Call me lazy but when im home I dont wear makeup. If I have to go out I do but if I have no plans to actually leave the house except for walking the dog I go fresh faced. Sometimes I may wear a tinted moisturizer I have really been into the newish one by Olay their BB cream works well for moisturizer without having to put on a full face to just sit around the house.

bananachoox3

Usually when I'm at home all day, I let my face have a free day, without anything on besides moisturizer. 

dannyc

(0) Hearts

Not really, except for maybe a tinted moisturizer for SPF. Sometimes I'll play around before an event trying out different looks, or when I get a new haul. 

emmaclaire

(0) Hearts

Heck no!  I love wearing makeup and I usually wear a full face during the week.  But if I'm not up to it then I skip it, sometimes altogether.  And if I'm not going to do something (and I don't count grocery shopping or other small errands) I definitely don't bother.  Makeup is expensive, I'm not going to waste it to sit inside and fiddle on the internet lol

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

I tend to let me face breath! but sometimes I wake up motivated to try something new so I put things on and i find an excuse to go out! haha!

carrierose

(0) Hearts

I am a stay-at-home mom, and after realizing how much makeup I had I made it a resolution to put on makeup everyday. :smileytongue:  I need to use this stuff up!

If I know it's going to be a long day and I definitely won't be going anywhere, I won't put anything on to save me some time at night.

I have bad skin, though, so I don't look all fresh-faced without makeup like some do.

aviscardi

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts
Nope. &nbsp;I like to be bare faced from fri night when i get home from work until I apply my makeup Monday AM. &nbsp;Skincare routine every day though. &nbsp; oh duh have to edit. That's if I don't plan on going anywhere lol or no one special is coming over. When I go to do laundry I rarely put makeup on. Sometimes Il slap on bb and concealer if il be out and about
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 29 in conversation
    • kalex
    • dannyc
    • sephoramusthave
    • lovelykatya
    • emmaclaire
    • carrierose