ChicDabbler

Do you watch Sephora TV?

I'm curious if anyone watches Sephora TV? I like the make up ones where they show you applications and give a list of products used at the end, and some of the nail/hair ones. Altho there's no search or favorite functions, does anyone else like or watch them? o.O

Aaand I was going to embed a couple of my favorite in here but apparently you can only embed youtube videos and there's no html tab for me to go in and write it in.

http://www.sephora.com/sephoratv/sephoratv.jsp?ooid=BzbXQ3NDoFKUEurBk_xFJ9Q962PtNomR

http://www.sephora.com/sephoratv/sephoratv.jsp?ooid=o2OWlrNTq9qYtQTUYJCHlGme4x0XBw1_

melissabt

Re: Do you watch Sephora TV?

I love watching them! I always keep checking for new videos that come out. I especially love the KVD ones:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
dianabt

I think my favorite are the complexion ones, especially those for highlighters and bronzers! There was one by Gilbert (our great Pro Artist) and the model had such a gorgeous and glowing complexion when he was done, it looked SO simple and easy. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Ah yes! I like the complexion ones cuz a video shows it better than pictures. There's Gilbert and there's also Eric, those are the two I remember. lol.

btmod1

I love watching Sephora TV!  My favorite videos are the nail tutorials.  They make it look so easy!  It always inspires me to try new colors and patterns.  :smileyhappy: -Laura

DTalksAll

I love the ribbon hair video! I need to try that soon, but I'll probably have to use spin pins, there's no way bobby pins will hold my massive hair to my head unless I use a 100 :smileysad: 

keelybt

I love watching them too!  I was meaning to try that ribbon bun look, but them I forgot all about it.  Need to add some ribbon to my shopping list. lol

sephoralovex

Will check out the Sephora TV now. Really enjoyed watching the first video you linked!

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Yay! Glad you liked it. ^.^

I like the everyday make up stuff from the brands and Sephora's nail tutorials. =)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod1
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoralovex
    • dianabt
    • melissabt