Answer
vngars
Do M.A.C. products deserve the hype they get?

I am about to run out of almost all the makeup I have, and I want to take the opportunity to try some new makeup! I have always heard a lot about M.A.C. cosmetics, and of course seen them and their stores all over the place. I've always tended to stay away from M.A.C. though because they seem to be pretty expensive and I don't know enough about their products. 

I'm 21 years old, so I haven't spent that much time around make up yet, and I'm still just learning about the basics. I am big on cat eyes and have been getting more into eye shadows in the past couple of years. I am curious about ANY and ALL of M.A.C.'s make up though! Foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, brushes, mascara, eyeliner, blush, bronzer...does anyone swear by any of these products from M.A.C.??

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
beautylovingirl
Answered

Hi vngars,

I love MAC products:

Their eyeshawdows and lipsticks  have been awarded "best eyeshawdows" and "best lipsticks" by allure magazine and the upper hand department stores for at least the last 3 years. I have a majority of their brushes and they are excellent. As far as foundation I have worn everything from Dior to Chanel and everything in between and after I started using their MAC studiofix powder foundation I've worn it for over 10 years and I'm not interested in even trying anything else, because of the coverage and finish it gives. So I'm not sure about the products I haven't used but the ones I have used they get an A++ in every way from me. Hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 25 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • kssweetheart
    • mskb
    • sportygirly
    • beautylovingirl
    • vngars
    • jezhawk
    • ShariRebecca