kathie5

Disney Cinderella Storylook Palette Available!!

http://www.sephora.com/cinderella-storylook-eyeshadow-palette-P376246?skuId=1422690

HURRY! I bought 2 already :smileyvery-happy: One to use, and one to keep as a collectible!

x0Emilie0x

Re: Disney Cinderella Storylook Palette Available!!

(0) Hearts

Gahh it keeps going in and out of stock! Is this an accident or something?

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I read once on another board that when this is happening its usually because Sephora is pulling stock from the stores so they might only have a very limited amount of the palettes but then they'll receive some from the stores and so on and forth. 

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

I'm starting to feel like there is someone at sephora how is having fun pressing the out of stock / in stock button!

picniclover

(0) Hearts

It's in stock again

linda84

I feel like they are toying with us! Lol In stock, out of stock. They want to drive us mad? lol

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Ifeel the same way!

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

It's out of stock again.

jobro1027

It's beyond me why they don't keep these in stock! They're so wanted!!

veronika23

Let's petition so they bring them back. Bhahahahaha

warriorwitch

That would be great if it would actually work, but I think that Sephora and especially Disney wouldn't be to receptive.

veronika23

I don't know... Sometimes the power of the people lol.  Especially if it involves them making money.  Canadians didn't get to use % off promo codes on-line and now we can.  I was told it was because lots of people complained. 

warriorwitch

I am sure Sephora would (if they could) continue/bring back products their customers demand. Disney however is a much larger corporation and the money they make off of the cosmetic team ups they do only represents a (very) small fraction of their profits. Plus they have a really weird thing about keeping things super LE/exclusive. Just think about how the release the movies for X amount of time and then "put them in the vault" until a new format comes along and they have to release them again.

veronika23

well I created one anyways. lol.  Call me the optimistic. :smileywink: It's up now.

warriorwitch

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. :smileyvery-happy: Its a long shot, but who knows, maybe some magic will happen, it is Disney after all. :smileywink:

veronika23

(0) Hearts

yup!  I mean all we can do is try right.  If it doesn't work at least we tried.  Just hope lots of people will agree :smileywink:

jobro1027

I think it's a great idea! They're such gorgeous collections, and I just want to buy all it!! xD

hydee77

(0) Hearts

I just tried to get it--literally seconds ago.  Right when I added it to my basket I got the message that it went out of stock.  I'll keep checking though.

hydee77

(0) Hearts

Ok so I've been checking the link for awhile now.  When I search for the word "disney", it shows up on the product list, but when I go to select it, it says "Sorry this is no longer in stock".  It's been 4 hours, if it isn't in stock, remove it off the page already.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

And it's up again!  OMG what are they doing.

kathie5

(0) Hearts

Haha this is so strange! I saw it up this morning but it was out of stock before I could get one. Then it came back a few hours later....and here it is again!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 34 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • hydee77
    • wendyomgwar
    • veronika23
    • kathie5
    • linda84
    • warriorwitch