chesea

Did anyone get the GIVENCHY Mister Light Instant Light Corrective Pen Sample?

(0) Hearts

I missed out on it but was curious whether it was a little pen or a foil packet. Does anyone have pics??

comfyrock

Re: Did anyone get the GIVENCHY Mister Light Instant Light Corrective Pen Sample?

(0) Hearts

I can't paste thread links for some reason.  The thread with a pic of the sample packet and depotted product was called Sample Tip and Save Yourself $34...  Try searching for that title.

Stephanie6543

Re: Did anyone get the GIVENCHY Mister Light Instant Light Corrective Pen Sample?

(0) Hearts

It's a foil packet with a plastic inner lining.  The sample size (2ml) is actually more product than the pen itself (1.67 ml) which I was really surprised to see...treasure your sample of this if it suits your skin tone!

JGSFLA

(0) Hearts

me.jpgYES IT WAS OK..YSL SO MUCH BETTER THOUGH..SORRY NO PICS

LCResz

(0) Hearts

It's a foil packet in Mister Macaroon. It is a lovely color if you're of a medium tone, lucky me :smileyhappy:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Did these only come in one shade? I got two of them in 4 Mister Macaroon and I am pretty sure it will be too dark for me. :smileysad:

jozkid

(0) Hearts

Yup. Gave mine away to two medium-toned co-workers. Boo.

michmo

(0) Hearts

Me too!  I couldn't find what the sample shade was going to be.  I ended up with three of those and they're definitely too dark for me.

Any ideas of what people do with samples that they won't use? 

comfyrock

(0) Hearts

Contouring cream?

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I think I'll mix it with something else a bit at a time until it's closer to a shade that's useful. I opened one dabbed it on my arm and really like the way it looks and feels except that it totally doesn't match! So I'll put it to use somehow. :smileyhappy:

melissabt

Hi Chesea- It is in a sample packet:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
orkira

(0) Hearts

It is a packet, not a pen.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 10 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • rikkie
    • JGSFLA
    • LCResz