Tayvm

Depotting Benefit blushes

Has anyone done this yet?  I've stayed away from them because I'm not a huge fan of the big ol' box they come in, but finally caved and purchased Rockateur yesterday.  As I suspected, that box is going to drive me crazy.

Just wondering if I'm going to completely destroy it to get it out as I've not depotted this type of packaging before.

Tayvm

Re: Depotting Benefit blushes

(0) Hearts

I figured I'd have to wreck the box. I typically don't depot blushes, but I have a feeling once I start, I won't stop :smileyhappy: Time to stock up on Z Palettes!

Katty2323

(0) Hearts

tarte blushes are the best and easiest, i love depotting those blushes. just peel the label off stick a pin in the hole and viola they pop out, the tins are already magnetized and don't need a magnet and if you ever want to put them back in the case they just pop right back in since there's a magnet in the case already.

Katty2323

cut each of the four corners of the box, bend the side flaps down. you should then see the pan exposed but glued to the cardboard. carefully pull most of the cardboard away from the bottom. place a peice of wax pper on your hair straightener and set the tin on top, this will heat up the glue and the extra piece of cardboard on the bottom for  few minutes just until its easy to pull off. after that step i use goo gone to get the left over stickies off the bottom and then you can add a magnet or label.

yazmin

(0) Hearts

No, But I am guessing you might have to rip the box to avoid doing any damage to the blushes. I know that's how I would do it, I wouldn't want to do anything to the blushes. Good luck and I hope to see how it turns out :smileyhappy: maybe I will do the same.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • yazmin
    • Katty2323
    • Tayvm