roxystar4

Dedication Baby!

[ Edited ]

So I drove 4.5 hours round trip to visit a CCO and the only free standing Sephora in my area.  Yeah, crazy. My poor 2 year old- he was a trooper. I think I recited "this little piggy went to the market.." about 30 times & pointed out every dump truck and digger on the road. LOL.

I found some really cool things that my local JCP Sephora doesnt carry (I didnt buy this but just looked at the colors):

s1120336-main-hero.jpg

YSL Lipstick in Caress Pink- SO PRETTYYYYYYYY

s1304971-main-hero.jpg

Météorites Compact Powder 02

And I finally matched my colors for LM silk creme, Hourglass Immaculate, Kat Von D Lock it foundation, and Bobbi Brown Foundation Sticks (all items are on my wish list and I hope to try each after using up some of my other foundations).

starletta8

Re: Dedication Baby!

I have the Meteorites Compact Powder and still haven't gotten used to the scent yet.  It seemed like a redundant step- but now that it's hot and humid I bet it gets more usage by me.

Titian06

Congratulations, roxystar4!  It's really great that you made the trip.  The touchy-feely in-store experience is so different than the visual-only online experience.

DTalksAll

I love the meteorites compact, enjoy! 

roxystar4

I'm really proud of myself for all the driving. I usually don't drive anywhere that's over 20 min from my house. I get highway hypnosis at night (I actually fell asleep once and got in a car wreck that totaled my car). Ever since that accident I have been timid about driving. I finally just decided to DO IT and set my mind to it.  I made sure to  get lots of rest the night before and to drive only during the day.

ChicDabbler

Ouch! Congradulations! I was in a really bad accident and didn't even want to sit in a car for half year, but you can't really live in US without a car unless you are in a big city like NYC. Glad you are able to make the drive. Don't be afraid to take frequent breaks during the trips if needed. Cheers!

starletta8

That's great!

And good for you- I still avoid routes from an accident a year and a half ago.  So for you to just conquer the obstacle is being a great role model for your son.  Plus, you got to work on your truck identification skills.

katie1724

That is so adorable (about your son) -- what a good sport! :smileyhappy:

It sounds like it was a fun trip -- I love foundation matching excursions! I use the Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick for touch ups and as a concealer sometimes -- I really like it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 40 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • DTalksAll
    • drrragon
    • ChicDabbler
    • mafan
    • roxystar4