roxystar4

Decorating Makeup Storage

[ Edited ]

I decided to do a little decorating of my makeup storage (one of my 7 drawer containers- I have two more to do).  It was so fun to do and really easy.  I just purchased a 7 drawer plastic container, a package of stick-on pink dots/gems and gem buttons.  Used double-sided tape for the dark pink buttons.  So fun!

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

roxystar4

Re: Decorating Makeup Storage

please do! The gems were $1.97 at walmart. I got two packs.  So easy to do. I wish they had stencils of some sort... maybe I will look next time.  

My next 7 drawer set is going to be a little different. I have this adorable ribbon with sequins woven in it. I want to do it all around the drawers.

helpful

image.jpgimage.jpgMy homemade brush holders :smileyhappy:

lylysa

(0) Hearts

That is too cute, Helpful! I love the addition of the beads to prevent the brushes from knocking to the sides of the jars!

janinebt

Aww cute! I love when people jazz their makeup storage or items up. I really like when make up junkies or artists paint the tips of their brushes. It really adds something extra to one's collection :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
starletta8

Really cute!  I just used my labelmaker to label the contents, LOL.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

ohh i like that idea!!!!

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

box.jpgThis is my makeup storage. I have the exact same box that you do, I just popped another 3 drawers on top of it so that I have 8 drawers instead of 5. I really love it, its so sturdy and holds basically everything. I dont want to decorate it just because I love that its see-through and dont want to hide any items behind stickers.

killahbabe

(0) Hearts

Ugh... where'd you get that?! I can only find the ones with two drawers that size and then they have 2 big drawers at the bottom. GRR!

dianabt

Very cute! I used to keep all my makeup in a caboodles box covered in band stickers lol :smileyhappy:

I have a few of those sparkly cell phone stickers on my plastic drawers too! I need to invest in new shelving though but those jewels are super cute and fun to look at! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
miabt

Way to personalize your storage!   Its always nice to add a little bling and pretty-up your super plain storages!  Great job, roxystar4!

xo, Mia

roxystar4

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

thanks! I have a TINY bathroom and have to keep my makeup in my bedroom on top of my dresser (my two year old son likes to play with anything that isnt up high), so I wanted to make it look cute/girly. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 85 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • nikki
    • sephoramusthave
    • killahbabe
    • emmaclaire
    • dianabt
    • janinebt