Answer
sls35
Date Makeup

So I really need a sexy new makeup look for this weekend. It's my boyfriend and I 3 year anniversary. And I really want to look hot. I have strawberry blonde hair, dark blue eyes, and fair skin. I would like to have kind of a natural look, but I still want to have a nice eye make up look. I usually just wear mascara and eye liner. So any suggestions would be fabulous! And if you know any great you tube videos that would help me then that would be great too! Thanks for checking out my post. Have a beautiful day :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
corrin99
Answered
(0) Hearts

You'll blow him away if you follow these tips.

Try a professional spray tan, don't over do it, get the lightest or second lightest shade option.

Get it the day before so you can shower. 

Skin:  Even out your skin, use a medium coverage foundation all over, I like Revlon Custom Creations, it has ajustable shades for your new found tan.  Then use a good concealer like Mac Studio Sculpt concealer.  Spend a little extra time perfectiong every discoloration, blend well and don't forget your undereyes.  If you need a little powder lightly dust a translusent powder where you need it. 

Eyes:  Take a highlight shade, I really like Loreal single shadow in morning light, a shimmery cream color.  Apply it in the inner corners of your eyes and under your brow, blend well with a shadow brush or gently with your finger.  Take a small amount on your brush or finger and swipe it on your cupids bow, just below your nose above your lips.  Then take a gold or medium bronze lightly over your entire lid.  Bobbi Brown shadow in burnt sugar is beautiful, for a slightly more natural look use a less shimmery goldy nude shade.  Covergirl has a new nudes quad with some nice shades.  The more gold you go the bluer your eyes will look, I like to use Victoria's Secret shadow in 24kt, it comes in a screw top loose powder formula, it's like $10 and lasts forever.  I use a small amount then blend out with my finger. 

Liner:  For liner choose a golden bronze color like Smashbox jet set in bronze or Almay for blue eyes.  Keep it close to your lashes, and in between your lashes to fill in any gaps, smude it out, then I usually redo the liner close to my lashes, I only do the top, but for a more sultry look go around the bottom lid in the lash line on the outter half blend well. 

Lashes:  For the extra special look use false lashes, indiviual lashes are easy to use, keep the majority on the outter corners.  Curl your lashes, very important, if you skip the falsies make sure you curl your lashes really well.  Use a nice buildable mascara, my fav is Covergirl Professional mascara in very black with a curved brush, bright blue tube.  Do lots of layers to get that super model look.  Everything else will just look naturally pretty but you should have mega lashes.  Sometimes when my lashes are dried completely I will recurl them for a super long look. 

Cheeks:  Use a pretty coral color for a beautiful pop of color, Nars Orgasm, there are drugstore ones that will be great, just look for that coral color. 

Lips: choose a sheer shimmery lipgloss, I like a light color like a baby pink or nude.  Bare Minerals has a new Moxie Gloss in Nude Gold or Baby Pink.  Drugstores have lots of great glosses, I like Super Lusterous from Revlon, I like Pink Afterglow, Shine City, Peach Petal, and Coral Reef.  Go to a make up counter and try on some similar shades to see if a coral, pink, peach, or shimmery nude will send him over the moon.

Enjoy your special night I hope you have a great time!  Maybe try a new sultry scent, I just got BLV II and my bf loves it, but you know what smell will drive him wild.

rainbow781
Answered
(0) Hearts

HI sls35,

Try a naked or too faced eyeshadow pallete or maybe use a nice shimmery shadow for a smoky eye.  Long lashes are great but if you are looking for a sexier look  drama and volume can be a little better. Good mascaras for that can be benefit Bad Gal Lash, Diorshow, Make Up Forever,  Smoky Lash or Buxom Lash. Try a bold look but nothing you are unsure about. Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

-Rainbow781

makeupobesessed
Answered
(0) Hearts
Have u gotten the latest VIB email? U might like that!
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • corrin99
    • sls35
    • makeupobesessed
    • rainbow781