Cover Fx Love!

[ Edited ]

cover fx.jpg

So I tried to look for but did not find a thread dedicated to Cover FX.

Anyone on here love this brand? I feel like this brand is not talked about much but has some real gems, and the products are supposedly good for you, or at least sensitive-skin friendly. 

Since so many other brands have a thread dedicated to them, I figured I'd make one for Cove FX. =)

I personally love the Illuminating Powder: I've had the smaller size for forever and it's still going strong. I know a lot of you love the illuminating drops.

Re: Cover Fx Love!

[ Edited ]

ATTN: Cover FX Fans in the LA Area!

There's an interactive event on 5/19 from 11am-5pm. The actual workshop is 2 hours long, but you can pick a time slot from 11am-1pm, 1pm-3pm and 3pm-5pm.

Anyone going? My friend and I will be there, but I would have preferred that it was on the weekend. I'm not sure why they picked a Friday TBH.

It should be fun though!

Spoiler
You can buy the tickets through Gilt City at $30 each: giltDOTcom/city/los-angeles/offer/coverfxlamay17

If you're new, you can use code "WELCOME20" to get 20% off. The code "FBCITY30" might work for existing users, but it has to be assigned to your account. I tried "FBCITY30" and it didn't work for me. 

upload_5788467695803022109.jpg

(0) Hearts

I hear so many people talking about the cover fx bronxers, specifically in "suntan" but they seem to be OOS everywhere and have been for some time now. Does anyone know what's happening with them by chance? Hope they're not getting discontinued.

Love the talc free loose setting powder Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

This might be a dumb question, but how do I remove both sticks from the CoverFX click stick? I can only seem to remove one at a time.

New primer!IMG_0318.JPG

[ Edited ]

Direct! If you dont have an account let me know so I can give you a referral! They have a cash back for points program. =)coverfx.jpg

Hi Maria,

I am interested in joining Cover FX reward program. Can you send me a link so we both can receive points?

Thanks,

Riley

(0) Hearts

I recently went back to use my Cover FX custom cover drops and noticed that they had dried out. When I say they dried out, what I mean is that they are no longer a thin liquidy consistency which is compatible with the dropper, but rather the consistency of a thick liquid foundation. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, how did you remedy it? 

[ Edited ]

I happened to be by a Sephora on Friday (which doesn't happen as much as I would like), so I had an SA make me a sample of halo. (I really wanted to see if it worked for me or not prior to the 15% off sale.)

I'm going to try it mixed with sunscreen today, and report back. Should I try it all-over first, or should I try celestial mixed with sunscreen on one side, and halo mixed with sunscreen on the other side to compare the two side-by-side?

If you're not going out Id say try both! Mostly because I am curious about how they compare =)

@Maria88 I actually didn't notice too much of a difference with halo applied to one side, and celestial applied to the other. 

Halo does seem a bit runnier. I think I am okay just to own celestial. They look too similar on me (mixed with sunscreen and under matte foundation and powder) to warrant purchasing halo, as well. 

I tried the halo only all-over (mixed with sunscreen). In some different lights, there was a bit of a more bluish cast than when I wear celestial. 

I only have one class tomorrow, so I will see about applying each to one half of my face. I don't really mind if there's a slight difference. (Probably no one will notice, or else they are looking at my face too closely. Smiley Tongue)

if anyone could swatch holo mixed with a semi-matte or matte foundation, i'd SO appreciate it! 

@unfungirl I didn't forget you!

Hopefully you can see - I can't get great light - This is EL Double Wear with Halo on my arm:

IMG_9229.JPG

@Tamara76 I was wondering what double wear would look like mixed with Halo since I just bought Halo. Thanks for the picture. Smiley Very Happy

XOXO,
Marieke

You are very welcome!  I hope you love Halo, too! ❤️  @MariekeBT

@Tamara76 When you mix it in with your foundation, can you tell if there's a shift? As in, if I apply it to my face with my foundation, will I look like I am turning into Violet after she ate the gum?

@makeitup305 LOL!  No, it's just glowy, not purple.  I think it looks natural (at least no one has said I look like a blueberry at a family bbq I attended yesterday).

@Tamara76  THANK YOU!! it's so gorgeous omg. i must have it!! you're the best!

You are very welcome!  @unfungirl

@Tamara76 Ooo, can you also take a pic of celestial mixed with that foundation so that we can compare? 

Thank you for the pic!

Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 6.29.53 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 1.26.56 PM.png
  • cover fx.jpg
  • IMG_0106.PNG
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 11.58.11 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 2.25.04 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 9.24.41 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 10.22.33 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 7.39.04 PM.png