Cover Fx Love!

[ Edited ]

cover fx.jpg

So I tried to look for but did not find a thread dedicated to Cover FX.

Anyone on here love this brand? I feel like this brand is not talked about much but has some real gems, and the products are supposedly good for you, or at least sensitive-skin friendly. 

Since so many other brands have a thread dedicated to them, I figured I'd make one for Cove FX. =)

I personally love the Illuminating Powder: I've had the smaller size for forever and it's still going strong. I know a lot of you love the illuminating drops.

Re: Cover Fx Love!

(0) Hearts

o thats interesting to note. i also have oily skin, so i totally get that Smiley Wink Thanks for your advice! I may just have to try them both and see what works best Smiley Happy

@LizzyReed Hey!

So I cant very much comment on the matt-ness of these powders because eventually everything gets dewey for me (even if it's just a bit). However, hands down the CoverFX Perfect setting powder is my favorite. It sets my foundation very nicely with very limited oiliness by the end of the day (I frequently wear foundation for over 9 hours I South Carolina). I find it blurs out pores. It does not look cakey whereas I could not get the LM one to look natural. Just my two cents. =)

Thanks so much! youre reply was very helpful Smiley Happy

OMG HALO IS HERE!!!! Swatches to come soon!

Eeeee mine comes tomorrow, can't wait!!!

[ Edited ]

Seriously!  That is super fast... great job Sephora Distribution center!

Image result for clapping gif

I'm so happy you snagged this.  Can't wait to see amazing swatches, V.  

Another look at the new drops... I think I should get Halo tomorrow!!!

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 7.37.39 PM.png

I think I'll get mine on Wednesday - super excited to play with halo!

(0) Hearts

Ooh!  Can't wait to see your swatches either @Anewxa!  I better dim my screen - there's gonna be a lotta glowing going on soon!  Heart

More swatches!  Will be available on the Sephora app first Feb 26-27.  Does anyone know if you post a link if it will work? I don't have the app. Thx!

Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 7.39.04 PM.png

[ Edited ]

I really like mixing celestial with my moisturizer for a subtle glow. I have fair to light Asian skin. I am wondering if halo would be even more flattering/glowy mixed with moisturizer than celestial. The few reviews I've seen haven't really compared halo to celestial, or described the results for mixing halo with another product. 

@Heatoyos1 I have also been wondering how it compares to Celestial!  Great question - Hopefully someone knows!  💗

@veronika23 Are these LE?🤔

@StephaniLynn  you know I can't seem to find that answer. So if it doesn't say LE maybe they are perm?  All I keep seeing is that the app will have it on the 26-27.

@coverfx   are the new drops permanent or limited edition. Thank you!

I'm so excited. I kind of want halo. I love bold and loud!  If you use the app though you can't use ebates? Huh...

@sarahshter I normally load my cart in the app then check out in the ebates app. 

I have a feeling it *might* work if we post a link. Only because I have put stuff in my bag via the app then when I sign onto the PC the item is still there to check out with.

Oooh these are so pretty. The other swatches made me think they were too intense for me, but these have me thinking twice.

Cover FX direct has an 18% discount on various love light trios. Basically a combo of Custom Enhancer Drops, Enhance Click, and Perfect Setting Powder.

I cannot wait for the new holographic drops.  I just bought the highlight palette and the highlighting setting spray and love both as well.  Love the perfect setting powder as well.  Interestingly I thought I would like the Kat Von d brightening powder more than the cover fx powder but I don't.  The Kat von d powder is going back.  😟

More swatches!

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 9.24.41 AM.png

Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 6.29.53 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 1.26.56 PM.png
  • cover fx.jpg
  • IMG_0106.PNG
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 11.58.11 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 2.25.04 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 9.24.41 AM.png